Part 7

Suddenly, someone turn the doorknob. Both Baekhyun and Xiumin are still naked on the bed.

"Oh sh*t!"

Xiumin remember that he forgot to lock the door. His member is still inside the younger. The fact that Baekhyun haven't cum yet is making Xiumin impatient. He's so tight!

'Squeeekkk.'

"Ommaya!"

Chanyeol jumps at the sight of naked BaekUmin. He rubs his eyes a few times before get his second look. His vision is fine. What's before him is real! Xiumin and Baekhyun are on the bed doing more than just a skin ship.

He covers his mouth and apologizes before he slam the door and invisible from the scene. Xiumin stares at his boyfriend and talk.

"He saw us wasn't he?"

"I think. Let's continue baby."

The elder seems to be worry but decides to deal with Chanyeol later. He continue to ride Baekhyun while kissing his lips.

After an hour, they finally stop. Both of them are sweating like crazy. They try to catch their breath.

-----Back To Chanyeol-----

He slams BaekUmin's door and run away. His hand his still covering his mouth until he accidentally hit Lay.

"Mianhae hyung."

"No worry. You're acting weird. What is it?"

"Nothing. I just need to go to the.....bathroom. Yes bathroom."

Chanyeol run to his room leaving the older boy there wondering. His face is as red as an apple. Lay knows that the younger boy is acting weird. However, he just let it pass. A thought suddenly hit him.

'Is this because of Xiumin and Baekhyun?'

He is straight and will always be. But.... his heart can't lie. It's beating fast at the sight of Chanyeol. He suddenly knocks his head and makes himself realise.

"I'm straight. I'm really straight."

He keeps repeating the same thing as he walks to his room with Chen's. He makes himself comfortable on their bed. Chen who just wake up yawn before he notices the older boy.

"Lay hyung."

"Nae Chen-ah. Anything I can help?"

"I think that suppose to be my question. You seems to worry about something. You can share it with me."

"I do have something in mind. Do you.... ever love someone? A real love."

"I do but it's been too long and I can't remember it. Why do you ask me that?"

"Nothing. I'm just curious. Is it normal wanting your love's attention?"

"That's pretty much normal. You have someone in mind?"

Chen smirks and wants to dig up the older boy's little secret. Lay just nod and blush at the thought of his crush.

-----BaekUmin's Room-----

They both had clean up and now they're changing the bed sheet. It's pretty stain because of the boys' liquid. They have their lovey dovey time in the room.

The younger can't stop being naughty as he keeps pushing the elder when he's cleaning the room.

"Ya~ Stop it already. Hurry and help me clean."

"I am helping you."

Xiumin glares at Baekhyun and pushes him away. The younger jumps after being push by a hulk. His boyfriend is stronger than him for sure. Baekhyun speaks up.

"We should do that again."

The younger winks at his boyfriend. The elder gives a stare before he reply.

"If you stop being so naughty. Now, hurry and help me."

After finish cleaning, they discuss their plan for tonight. They need to talk to the others.

At night, after dinner to be exact, Baekhyun gathers all the members in the living room. Let's look at their serious conversations. Baekhyun get up and claps both of his hands trying to get the members attention. Then, he let the eldest talk.

"Good evening guys."-Xiumin

"Good evening hyung."-EXO

"I'm really shy to say this but I'm sure you all know that me and Baekhyun are in a relationship."-Xiumin

"You guys make a great pair."-Sehun

"I'm jealous of you two."-Kai

"But you have your Kyungsoo."-Chen

"We're just friend. Keep that in mind."-D.O.

"So, what are you trying to say?"-Suho

"Actually, I don't like when you call us gay."-Xiumin

"We don't like."-Baekhyun

"What do you want to be called?"

Chanyeol who's in a perfect silence finally speak. He still can't look straight into Xiumin and Baekhyun's eyes after the morning incident.

"I know. You guys prefer to be called 'bromance' instead."-Lay

"Lay hyung is right."-Baekhyun

"Owhh bromance. Sounds cute."-Chen

"One more thing."-Xiumin

"What is it?"-Sehun

"We want you guys to accept our open relationship."-Xiumin

"We may act lovey dovey in front of you guys anytime."-Baekhyun

All of them agree with the couple's words. The discussion finally comes to an end. The members dismiss except Chanyeol because the eldest stops him.

"I hope you'll erase the scene from this morning. I don't want things to get awkward between us."

"Su....sure. I'll try."

"Don't try. Just get it out from your head."

Xiumin let the younger boy's go and walk towards his boyfriend. Chanyeol still can't erase the scene as it keeps playing inside his head. Then, he walks to his room where he shares with Kai and D.O..

He washes his face before jumps on his comfy bed. Kai and D.O. already sleeping on their own single bed beside Chanyeol's. A long hands of Chanyeol switches off the night light before he's in his dream.

Suddenly.....

[TBC]

A/N
New OTP's hint: It's in this part.
Try to guess it. Stay update to know. Keep reading readers~