Part 16

Lay who just freshen himself up, sit on his bed with his wet hair. He is alone in the bedroom as Chen is somewhere else with Xiumin. He picks up his headphone and drown into the music. His head rocks a bit to the sound from his headphone.

It's half past ten at night but his eyes show no sign to sleep. Maybe it's because he's been sleeping for too long yesterday. He goes through his phone out of boredom and then closes his eyes.

Suddenly, he can't hear any music from his headphone. His eyelids stretch and notice his boyfriend before him. A smile fixed on Chanyeol's charming face.

"Are you busy?"

"I'm not."

Lay strokes the younger's hair as he answer him.

"Want to go out with me?"

"I'm glad that you ask. I'm freaking bored right now. Let's catch some fresh night air."

"Okay. Let's go."

Chanyeol grabs the elder's hand without notice. Lay stops him.

"Wait, I need my cap."

He grabs his cap on the dressing table and walk away with the younger.

....................

On the day before, Sehun is practicing his solo dance moves in the practice room. Kai and D.O. are joining him too.

"Ya, it's our day off but why are we here?"

Kai spits some words after an hour dancing. D.O. who is sitting on a couch is watching Kai and Sehun. Sehun who is already full of sweat, throws a sharp gaze at Kai and reply.

"If you want to go somewhere else, you can go. I'm fine staying here alone."

"Are you sure you don't want to join me?"

"Yup."

Sehun continue dancing in front of the mirror meanwhile Kai is packing his stuff and ready to leave. He invites D.O. to follow him.

"Kyungsoo, want to go somewhere else with me?"

"No, thanks. I'm good."

"Okay then. Goodbye."

Kai leaves Sehun and D.O. inside the practice room. Sehun is in his dancing world. He just never don't mind about a thing. *cough*

D.O. is silently watching the maknae from afar. His eyes fixed on the tall figure, gracefully changes his moves along the semi upbeat melody. Suddenly, Sehun's eyes meet the elder. D.O. avoids the younger's eyes but he has nowhere to look. Every mirror is reflecting the maknae's body.

Sehun walks to a place, making the music stop. Then, he places his butt beside the elder and takes a few sips of water from his bottle. D.O.'s naked eyes is watching the maknae's bulging Adam apple. He gulps at the sight.

Sehun realises the elder boy's stare and stares him back. He wonders if D.O. has something to say to him.

"Do you have anything to say?"

"Ani(No)."

"Then, why your eyes pop out like that?"

Sehun chuckles after looking at the elder's big eyes.

"Waeyo?"

"Nothing. I just thought that you have a beautiful eyes."

D.O. blushes at the maknae's compliment.

"Ya, your face is red."

"I think I have a cold. I better go back to our dorm now. See you later."

D.O. rushes out from the room. He is embarrass for letting Sehun sees his red cheeks. He keeps holding his burning cheeks until he reaches home. He even locks himself inside his room. He is lucky as his roommates are not around.

Back to Sehun......

"Annyeong?"

He waves at the elder who is leaving him with a question mark. He wonders if what he said just now is offending him. He shrugs his shoulder before he lay down on the couch with a cap covering his face.

....................

ChanXing couple is having a fun night at Han River. Sitting on a bench while watching the sky is kinda romantic. The night is cold enough to freeze up ice creams but luckily, Chanyeol is smart enough to bring a blanket to cover him and his boyfriend.

They tighten up their gaps to share their heat. A shooting star suddenly appears before them. Both of them shut their eyelids and make a wish. Chanyeol is the first to talk.

"What do you wish for, Yixing? I wish that EXO will always stay together throughout any good and bad."

"My wish is a secret."

Chanyeol pokes his boyfriend nose.

"I shouldn't have told my wish."

"But you did ㅎㅎㅎ."

"It's getting colder now. Let's go somewhere warm."

Chanyeol suggests that they stay out tonight to have a personal moment. The elder nods his head like always. It's hard for him to say 'NO' to anyone especially his boyfriend.

A cheap motel near Han river becomes their shelter for tonight. They enters the room and jump onto the bed. Chanyeol is sending a signal by winking a few times and Lay begin to strip in front of him.

(WARNING!)

Lay roars before attacking Chanyeol's lips. His hands is helping the younger stripping below him. The younger then tosses the elder to the side. He is now at the top.

For starting, Chanyeol brushes his member with the elder making his c*ck harden. He add up with a sexual massage that he learn from a video. It's to rise up his partner lustfulness and the elder did. He groans and moans nonstop every minute and every second.

Lay's tongue is already exploring the younger's warm hole. Licking up all the space his tongue can travels. After Lay is done, Chanyeol kisses his body, starting with his sweet part on the neck and down to his pointy soft nipples and end it at the harden d*ck of the elder.

Lay is feeling horny as hell. He just need that f*cking big d*ck inside him. The fact that the younger is delaying it, is making him needy and needier.

"Please f*ck me now, Chanyeol!"

Chanyeol is ignoring the elder's words as he kisses the elder white thigh and down to his feet. After a while, he put Lay's right leg on his shoulder and makes his way inside his asshole.

"Fuck!"

Lay's scream is loud enough to wake up all the people inside the motel. Chanyeol who is on top is enjoying his ride. He lifts the elder's body and punches his face with kisses. He never allow the elder to stop pleasuring his ears.

They had a good sex for the whole night but extremely exhausted during the next day.

[TBC]
Will there be a new couple? Hmm... Who is straight among EXO members? Will the bromance feel spread out?