Part 14

Xiumin shares his experience when Baekhyun confessed his feeling for him. Chen wait eagerly.

"Well, since you ask, I will tell you. It's in the middle of March. A few days before my birthday to be exact. Baekhyun asks me what I want as a gift..."

Chen seems to be immerse in the story as his eyes is lock into Xiumin's.

"I told him that I didn't need anything and a wish is more than enough. On my birthday around 3 a.m., he walked into my room and kneeled. He confessed before myself. At first, I was shock and felt disgust but after some thought, I thought what he did to me was new and special. My tongue eventually said yes and here we are, a couple after almost 8 months."

The elder put a full stop on his words and smile. Chen continue to speak.

"Does that person has to be Baekhyun? I mean if someone else confess to you before him, will you accept him?"

"I don't know. Maybe or maybe not. Nobody can force a relationship, right?"

Chen don't want to have an awkward relationship with Xiumin, so he eventually decides to keep his feeling from the elder until he found the right time.

....................

EXO was busy with their group and individual schedules these pass few days and now they finally get to sit back and rest. It's been quite a while since BaekUmin spent their night together and their relationship is not as intense as before.

The bright sunny day is blinding Baekhyun's eyes. He is sleeping on the couch the whole night as he get back home late after his night schedule. The clock is pointing at twelve which mean it's already noon. The house is in full silence as some of the members are gone and there's only a few of them left.

Baekhyun scratches his sleepy eyes before he get up and stretches his booty. Then, he takes a few steps heading to his boyfriend's room. After a few knocks, he walks into the room but his boyfriend is nowhere to be found. He thought that Xiumin is already awake and left somewhere.

He try to find someone else who's still in the house because he can't spent his day alone or his life going to be no fun. He takes a few steps to another room. The leader and maknae's room is empty.

Then, he is in front of Lay and Chen's room. He keeps his finger crossed to see someone there.

"Jongdae-ya, are you there? Lay hyung?"

Baekhyun knocks a few times but there's no answer in return. He begin to grab the doorknob and shows a happy face to see Chen who is lying on his bed. He walks towards him and freeze in a sudden after his gaze stops at a familiar face and body, cuddling Chen's bare skin.

He scratches his eyes and think whether he's building a castle in the air or not. He takes a second look and see his boyfriend sleeping with another guy.

"Minseokie! You better explain this to me right now! Get your ass of the bed!"

Baekhyun's sudden scream wakes both of them. Xiumin sit comfortably on the bed and yawn by Chen's side. He is in his pyjama so that's mean there's nothing going on with them. However, Baekhyun is very angry at what he witnessed. His eyes is full of jealousy. It's not that he don't trust his boyfriend, he just can't control himself at the moment.

"Tell me what's all these about."

"It's nothing Baekhyun-ah. We're just having a discussion last night and we end up sleeping together."

Chen is trying to explain everything to Baekhyun meanwhile Xiumin hold his tongue by his side. Chen decides to leave his room and let the two talk.

"I'll excuse myself. Tell him the truth Minseok hyung."

He taps the older's shoulder before he leaves. Chen left the two in an awkward situation. Xiumin is still sitting on the bed, holding his tongue. Baekhyun feels sorry and take a sit beside Xiumin. He gives him a big hug and out of sudden burst into tears. The elder surprise and begin to respond.

"I don't have any gut to say it but I can see a full stop in our relationship. We both might have no outer problem but I hate it when you never have time for me. I thought we're a couple. To see you work with her 24/7 really upset me. Well, I don't mean to whine like a baby but I can't accept this. I miss your affection, Byun Baekhyun. I really miss the old you. Where is he now?"

Baekhyun's tears is getting slower and he finally spits some words. He is still embracing Xiumin.

"I'm so sorry, Minseokie. I feel so dumb for not knowing your concern. I thought you're fine with me working together with her. But I guess you're not. *sigh* I don't want our relationship to end like this because it shouldn't be."

Baekhyun releases himself from Xiumin and hold both of the elder's shoulders. He looks straight into his boyfriend big sparkling eyes and continue to speak.

"I love you, Kim Minseok. I really am. I cannot lie with my own words in terms of loving someone. I need you by my side to help me get up each days. I want to see your face every time I'm awake. I want to cuddle and snuggle with you before I close my eyes. And you know what...."

Baekhyun moves his face closer towards his boyfriend's, attaching Xiumin nose with his.

"I want to be the only person who get to taste that sweet lips of yours."

Baekhyun starts to eat Xiumin's lips like a hungry wolf. The elder accept his kiss and a clear water drop from his right eye after he close it. He can't deny on how much he wants Baekhyun's lips after almost a week. Although Chen's is tempting but he is still in his right mind to not cheat on his puppy.

They really have a long kiss since it's been quite a while.

[TBC]
New update! I wonder what Chen gonna do. Will he steal Xiumin from Baekhyun? If you're curious, please wait for the next part.