Part 13

Baekhyun has many tight schedules after his collaboration with a different gender singer. The company ask him to work extra hard and he do as he been told beacuse it's not easy to have an individual schedule.

He's now changing to a casual wear in front of his sweetheart. He do not forget to spray some cologne.

"Bye Minseokie. I'm gonna miss you like hell."

"Farewell puppy. Hurry and go to work. You don't want to let the others waiting."

He's now ready to leave the house and go work. A peck on the lips is parting BaekUmin.

Chen suddenly bump onto Baekhyun outside the room and greet him.

"Hey, you're going to work?"

"Yup. I better go now. Please take care or Minseok hyung for me."

"Of course. Anything for you, Baekhyun."

"Thanks. Annyeong."

Chen waves at Baekhyun and eyeing him leaves. Chen has his alone thought. He recalls back his conversation with Baekhyun and wonder.

'Is he giving me a green light? What does he mean by that? Finally, I get to spend time with my mint! Wait, I didn't say that.'

Chen is now come back to reality after his short thought. He makes his way into Xiumin's room.

"Minseok hyung!"

"What is it Jongdae-ah?"

"Want to go out with me?"

"I'm not sure. Ask someone else."

"Come on hyung. Get your lazy butt off the bed. Hyung~"

Chen shows some aegyo with his words before he drags the elder's hand and makes him stand.

"Hurry and change. I'll wait for you outside."

"I don't feel like going."

"Please hyung. Come with me. Or you want me to change your clothes?"

Chen tries to threaten the elder and he actually succeed.

"Fine. I'll go with you. Wait outside."

Xiumin push the younger out from his room and forcefully change to a T-shirt and blue trousers. After a few minutes, he get out from his room and see Chen in front of his door.

"Let's go Minseok hyung."

Both of them head to the nearest shopping mall in town. Chen is trying to cheer Xiumin up by doing some jokes but he only receives insincere laugh. He is curious why Xiumin acts like that.

Xiumin on the other hand is not in the mood as his boyfriend is not around. He dislike the fact that he is going out with Chen alone, although on stage he always had moments with him. He knows that the younger is attempting to rise up his mood.

They arrive at the shopping mall after 10 minutes walking. Both of them head to a famous men's wear outlet. Chen is thinking to buy a new outfit for himself and hope that the elder will help him. Chen is already busy choosing a few clothes meanwhile Xiumin chooses to sit on a small couch and watch.

"Minseok hyung, how do I look?"

"Just choose. You look nice in anything."

"Hyung~ Neo jaemi eobseo(You're no fun).

Chen finally choose an outfit after half an hour. Xiumin get up and ready to leave. However, Chen drags him somewhere on the highest floor in the building.

"Where are you dragging me?"

"Just wait and see. We're almost there."

Xiumin run along with the younger plus a lot of question marks above his head.

"Jajan!"

"An arcade?"

"Yes. Remember the time when we were not busy as a trainee. We always went to this arcade game. What are you waiting for? Let's have fun!"

Xiumin finally has a smile on his face. Both of them play almost all of the arcade game without knowing the time passes.

'Kring~ Kringgggg~ Kringg~'

Xiumin's phone is screaming by itself asking the owner to pick it up. However, the owner is too busy playing to realise that someone is calling him. After a few seconds, the phone starts to ring again but still, Xiumin shows no interest on picking it up.

After hours sweating and releasing their tension, both Chen and Xiumin already worn out. They decide to stop and choose a place to fill up their growling stomach. A cafe become their resting spot. After done ordering, Xiumin finally check out his phone.

"Wow! Look at this Jongdae."

"Woah...He's kinda obsess with you."

Xiumin laughs a bit before he reply.

"I want to teach him a lesson for leaving me alone."

"Well, you're with me."

"Yeah... I'm kinda like it."

"You do? I thought I'm the only one."

Their foods and drinks are here which pause their conversation for a second. A glass americano is being place in front of Chen and a glass of latte for Xiumin. The waiter leaves them to enjoy their food and drinks. Xiumin takes a few sips of his favourite drink and so do Chen. The younger throws some words.

"So....don't you think you should call or at least text him."

"Who are you referring to? Baekhyun?"

"Yes. Maybe it's urgent."

"Nah. I already know what he gonna say. I'll give him a call when we get home instead."

The younger who may have a beagle look from the outside have a soft part in him. He wants to feel the same things as Baekhyun who always happy with Xiumin. Deep inside his heart he wants to replace Baekhyun but he don't know if the elder will accept him or not.

After an hour inside the restaurant, Xiumin pays their bill. Chen suggests to watch a movie before going home but Xiumin resist. Then, they walk home while covering their face with a black mask.

At home, Xiumin remember that he need to call his boyfriend.

"Yeobosaeyeo."

"Annyeong my sweet fresh cream pie. I miss you Minseokie."

"Me too puppy. Have you done with your recording?"

"Not yet. The female singer starts first. What are doing right now?"

"Me? Nothing. I just came back from the mall with Chen."

"Ah~ I hope you're having fun with him because I'll come home late tonight. You don't have to wait for me."

After their long lovey dovey conversation, Xiumin searches for Chen. He walks to his room and found him right away.

"Jongdae-ah."

"Yes?"

"Can I sit here with you."

"Of course hyung."

The elder sit on Lay's bed, facing Chen who's doing something with his laptop. After a while, he put it down and try to have a conversation with the elder.

"Minseok hyung..."

Xiumin stares into the younger eyes with curiosity.

"May I know how you two become a couple? Why Baekhyun?"

That question come out from Chen's lips without a warning.

[TBC]
Here is the new update. I hope this is worth waiting. Like and Comment if you want me to update more.