Part 20

Xiumin pull Chen before his face and kiss his lips passionately while he grabs the younger's collar. Chen is so happy to know that the elder is giving him a green light. He begin to lead their skinship.

He start off by stripping his baozi, leaving him with only dark blue boxer. He continue to take off his own clothes and plant a soft kiss on the elder's body. Slowly making a few circles on his red nipples before leaving a few red spot on Xiumin's sweet part.

Xiumin who's below Chen is feeling extra needy as the younger is playing with his body. He needs more than just kisses from that sexy lips of the younger.

Suddenly, a thought hit him. Baekhyun's face is popping inside his mind. Xiumin remembered his happy memories with his boyfriend. He clearly remembers that day when Baekhyun proposed him. He knew that Baekhyun was serious with him and not because of sex. However, Chen keeps pulling him these days. He feels bad that he can't resist the younger. He feels dumb!

'Bukkk!'

Xiumin in a sudden push the younger. The younger is already on the floor.

"What was that for?"

"I'm sorry, Jongdae. I don't think I can do this."

"But why? We just started."

"I need to go."

"Yah, Minseok hyung!"

Xiumin jump off the bed and leaves Chen's room with only a blanket covering his body. Meanwhile, Chen is still on the floor half naked.

Xiumin walks to his room to get his phone. He then unlock his phone and call Baekhyun.

A familiar ringtone can be heard in his room. It's Baekhyun's phone. He fail to reach him as his boyfriend left his phone on a table in his room. He walks to the ringing phone and hold it. Next, he sits on his bed and begin to space out.

....................

Baekhyun and D.O. arrives home after their relaxing session. D.O.'s next class is at their house. Baekhyun will be teaching him on how to get close to the maknae. Both of them go to the living room and the elder makes D.O. sit on the sofa.

"Sit here."

"O..kay."

Baekhyun chooses his seat next to D.O. and in a sudden locks his fingers with the younger. He then closes his gap with D.O. and pretend to looks away. D.O. feels uncomfortable with the older boy sudden action. Baekhyun's mouth finally open after the not so long awkward moment.

"What do you feel when I do this?"

"Strange?"

"Your inner feelings? Your heart?"

"It's beating fast. If that's what you wanna know."

"Great. Now, what if I do this?"

Baekhyun's face moves towards the younger's ear and whisper something.

"Imagine I am you and you are Sehun. Your feelings right now is Sehun's."

"ㅋㅋㅋ"

"Now, I want you to try. Do something that will make my heart flutters. If you nail it, I'm sure the maknae gonna like it."

"But I don't know what to do."

"*sigh* There is sure a lot you gotta learn. It's okay. I'll teach you today and your homework is to think on how to make Sehun's heart flutters."

"Sure."

"Take that remote on the table."

D.O. does what he was told and he accidentally touches Baekhyun's hand.

"Sorry."

"Remember that I'm Sehun."

They start their short play.

"Sorry, Sehun. You can have the remote."

Once again, the elder purposely get his skin to touch the younger's.

"It's okay. You can have it. Okay. I'm back to Baekhyun for a sec. This is a perfect chance for you to test him whether he likes you too or not. Stare into his eyes and see if he turns his sight away from yours and when you two have a skinship, try to feels his hand. Is it normal or is he trembling."

"If he looks away and tremble, what does that mean?"

Baekhyun slaps his forehead before he answers the younger's silly question.

"That means he also has a feelings towards you, Kyungsoo. Then, you can try to looks at his lips and moves your face closer to his. Make sure you do it slowly. If he also makes a move, try to stop moving closer towards him and continue your actual doing from before. We will see the result after that."

"You want us to kiss?"

"No. Don't kiss him. You two never express your feelings yet, so kissing will only makes your relationship awkward. You need to see if he really likes you or not. Try to play hard to get after he begin to take interest in you."

"Okay. I better write that in my notebook."

"Kyungsoo-yah."

"Nae?"

"When was your last kiss?"

"I can't remember the exact time but I think during my school year."

"Wonderful. I'm glad that I ask this question. Let's see how well you kiss."

Baekhyun shuts his eyes and wait for D.O..

"Are you serious?"

The older boy just nod and pout his lips. Baekhyun places his hand on his mouth, so that their lips will not touch. A few seconds later, D.O. forms a heart shaped lips and stamp on Baekhyun's lips or his hand to be exact.

At that time, Xiumin takes a peek from his room. He saw everything with his naked eyes. However, his angle is wrong as he can only see Baekhyun's back and D.O. who's smooching with his bae. He clenches his fist and hit the door. Not load enough to make Baekhyun and D.O. notice.

[TBC]
Umin being jealous? Baek becoming D.O.'s personal teacher? Chen has not give up on Umin?
Stay update to know 😊