Part 8

Suddenly, Chanyeol notices Lay appearance from quite a distance. He's waving towards him and ask him to enter a dark room. The room is very mysterious. He never saw that room before.

"Where am I?"

Chanyeol bravely walks inside the room and the light makes him blind for a second. He covers his eyes and try to peek. He can see a figure.

The older boy is seducing him on the bed. Chanyeol just scratches his head and keeps standing there.

"What are you doing Lay hyung?"

(A/N: WARNING!)

Chanyeol asks the older boy but there's no answer from him. Lay who is on the bed starts to strip until he's fully naked. He is playing with the younger's mind and emotion. The younger becomes uneasy. Without him realises, his member already bulge under his pants.

The older leads him by walking towards him and touches his c*ck with the younger. Then, the younger becomes a beast. He carries the older bride style and bring him on the bed. The older helps him strip before hugs and kisses attack.

Lay is at the bottom meanwhile Chanyeol is on the top. The younger kiss the older fair body from his pink lips until his member. The older starts to moan mess and makes a way for the younger. Chanyeol begin to f*ck the older after finding his position.

After a few hours of moans and groans, they reach their climax. The warm fluid is wetting the bed. Lay who is quiet from the start finally spits some words.

"Thank you for tonight Chanyeol. I'm very happy. However, today is last day for me to be here with you and EXO. I'm gonna leave like the others."

"No! You're lying. We had so much fun just now and you're saying that you gonna leave. No. I can't allow that. No!"

Kai and D.O. who's sleeping soundly suddenly awake because of the loud Chanyeol.

"NO! NO!"

D.O. walks towards Chanyeol's bed and try to wake him up. Kai is sitting on his bed with sleepy eyes.

"Chanyeol, ireona. You are having a nightmare."

D.O. pushes the younger a few times before Chanyeol opens his eyes.

"It's only a dream. You are waking us up."

"Sorry."

They all then go back to their dreamland except Chanyeol. He gets up and head to Lay and Chen's room. He feels relieves to see Lay on his own bed. A sleeping face of him and addition of angelic smile on his face is making him smile. The younger is finally at peace now and get to his original spot.

--------------------

After the discussion, BaekUmin walk to their room or Xiumin's room. Baekhyun seems upset because he need to go back to his original place which is the living room. He will not sleep with his boyfriend tonight. This is their idea to avoid doing sex actually.

"I guess we will separate tonight. Gonna miss you a lot."

"I will miss you more puppy."

Xiumin gives his pillow to his boyfriend and so do Baekhyun. They bid a farewell in front of the elder's room by smooching for a few minutes. Xiumin waves to the younger.

"Bye bye and good night."

"Sleep tight baby. Dream about me."

"I will."

Xiumin watches his boyfriend as he walks to the living room. Then, he closes the door and locks it just in case the younger sneaks in. He switch off the light and get himself on the bed. The king size bed is bigger now without Baekhyun by his side.

"Good night Byun Baekhyun."

After a yawn, he's already asleep.

--------------------

Baekhyun walks to the living room by his own. Xiumin's pillow on his hand becomes his partner for tonight. He can still smell his boyfriend's wonderful scent.

A black couch become his bed again tonight. It not too long since he starts sleeping with his boyfriend and now he's back to his old bed. It's not as comfy as the elder's bed but he's good as long as there's space for him to rest.

He hums to a song with the tittle 'As I Live'. He sang that with Chen and his boyfriend during their concert. He remember how well the elder sing and when he hit the high note. It still giving him goosebumps's feel

After that, he hugs the pillow's tightly and closes his eyes. For sure his love become the hero of his dream. He never forget to pronounce Xiumin's name before he sleeps.

"Good night Kim Minseok."

He keeps toss and turn before his hyper battery finally die.

[TBC]

A/N:

The new OTP is ChanXing! I don't like to write about the famous OTP because there's a lot of fanfics about them. So, I prefer the infamous one. From now on, ChanXing will accompany us in this story.
.
2015 is about to end! So, I'm gonna make a 'New Year Special' part. I will try to update next year which mean by 12.00 midnight today.
.
! Promote !
If you want to read more of Chanyeol and Lay OTP fanfics. Do read 'ChanXing Couple' by 'chanxing_baby'.