Late

"Gon!" Killua shakes the snoring boy.

"Gon! class is over!" Gon's eyes slowly flutter open. He sits up and wipes his mouth from drool.

"Gross." Killua backs away from him with a disgusted smile on his face. Gon sits up and streches

"What Period is it?" Gon asks standing and grabbing his book bag. Killua moves his blue uniform jacket and puts his hand in the pocket with the other one holding his book bag over his shoulder.

"it's Sixth and it's probably going to start soon" they walk out of the room and head to their history class. The bells rings as Killua grabs the handle. "Shi-" gon puts his finger to Killua's mouth and opens the door.

"You two are late. Pick an item and sit in the hall until class is over"

"Yes ma'am" they both say and Gon walks over to the hallway box.

"Gon you can pick the thing. I don't care" Killua heads out the classroom, tosses his bag against the the lockers and sits. Gon comes out two seconds later carrying two cans and a string. Killua shrugs and puts his arm over his eyes using his bag as a pillow.

"Killua..?" Gon pokes him. He moves his arm slightly "yeah?" Gons sitting on his knees leaning close to killuas face "wanna try these?" Killua blushes slightly and sits up.

"Baka! Not so close" killua pushes Gon over a bit "do they even work?" Killua sits crossing his legs facing Gon.
"I don't know, wanna try them?" Gon's eyes sparkle

"S-sure" Gon smiles at killuas response
"Yoink" Killua says as he grabs a can from Gon. "The strings already attached" Killua pulls on it.
Gons quiet so he looks at him, Gon has the can up to his mouth while pointing at his ear "listen"

Killua slowly lifts the can to his ear
"Hey Killua!" Killua looks at Gon and he had a huge smile on his face. Killua smiles and points to the can lifting it up to his face. Gon puts the can up to his ear. Killua whispers something causing Gon to blush furiously.
"That's naughty Killua!" They both laugh.
Killua stops and puts the can back up to his face waiting for Gon to see.

Gon stops laughing and looks at Killua and rushes to put the can up to his ear. Almost dropping the can.

"Gon, you're a boob" Killua sticks his tongue out and Gon does the same. Gon puts the can up to his face Killua smirks and puts it up to his ear

"Killua, you're adorable" Killua blushes and his hair poofs up. "Baka!" Gon laughs and Killua hides behind his sleeves Still holding the can to his ear.
"Killua?" Killua moves his finger to peek thought at Gon.

He sees Gons hand reach to him and pulls down his arms.

Gon kisses him. With his left hand holding down killuas arms and his other hand is pulling on killuas shirt. Gon moves his left hand to the ground as they continue to kiss.

Gon pulls away. Killua processes what just happened and turns cherry red. Gon smiles and motions to the cans. Killua grabs one and slowly raises it to his ear. "I love you Killua!" Gon smiles, Killua slowly puts the can down and tackles Gon in push up position above Gon nose to nose. Blue and brown orbs looking at each other.
Gon smiling, Killua staring.

"I love you too Gon" Killua smiles and Gon pulls killua to him.

What the two boys didn't know. There was a older class man with pink hair and a crazy grin standing around the corner.
"Mmmmm~"💧⭐️