Go to bed... (Killuas POV)

Killua's pov
"Goodnight Killua!" I hear Gon say softly as the lamp goes off.

Of course I got stuck with the floor. Last time I fell asleep on Gons bed and he left me. But now... I'm stuck here. I sigh and roll over. I mean Gon keeps his room clean, no bugs or anything.. Right?

I shift and look out the window above me. My eyes start drifting shut as I slowly fall asleep.

Poke
...
...
...
Poke
...
..
..
Poke poke
...
..
Pokkkkkkkeeeee

I roll over and glare.

"What do you want Gon?" He smiles sheepishly.

"I had a weird dream. Can I sleep with you?" I glare again.

"No." I roll back over and shut my eyes.

I sigh and then open my eyes.

"Gon, go to bed.." He smiles lightly and asks again.

"Please can I sleep with you?"
I sit up and look at him.
"You have a perfectly fine bed right there. Go use it!" I plop back down on to the pillow glaring at the ceiling.

My eyes start to get heavy after awhile and as my eyes slowly close I see Gon. Above me. I run my eyes and slam my hands flat onto the bedding.

"What." I glare. He smiles lightly. But it's a different smile.

"Can I please sleep with you" he started leaning down towards my face.

"U-uh Gon? S-stop!" I move my head to the side as I panic. He keeps lowering himself on to me.

"Gon, what's gotten into you?" I try pushing him off but it's no use.

"But Killua~" he says into my ear "I wanna sleep with you~" he whispers again. I feel my face warm up as Gon giggles.

"NO MORE!" I yell kicking him on the fore head. He rubs it as he says "ow, what was that fore? I was only gunna say you're hot" just then my face turned completely red and I passed out.

Don't really remember anything after that...