His last words..

Warm blood slowly drips down my arm. Little weight on my shoulders and back.
his hands holding each other staying around my neck. His chin on my shoulder, his heartbeat slow. I hold his legs to the sides of my body.. they swing as I walk. The snap of branches beneath my feet, the sound of his small breaths fill the air..

..Silence..

"Killu..a..?" His small voice whispers in my ear I continue to walk.

"Mhm?" I jump over a fallen tree and land softly. I can't see out of my left eye so I miss step and roll my ankle. With the surprise pain I bite my lip so I don't scare him.

"I'm glad you're here... and I'm glad you were my first best friend" he smiles lightly. His swollen eye and bleeding nose makes me frown..

"Gon.." I feel his heartbeat slow. I look at his face. His eyes are closed.
"Gon..?"

He's quiet.

Just.. silent.

"G-Gon?" I start running faster.

"Shit." I feel a warm serge through my body. "God seed!" Me and Gon surrounded by blue electricity and light. I run by trees, dodging branches.

Gon's POV
I feel warm..
it's bright..
but dark..
I open my good eye and see trees zip by. Killua has a panicked look on his face. I can't move my body... I can't talk..
my eyelids are heavy...

Killua's POV
I stop running. I used to much.. at the edge of the forest I look around for Kurapikas car. Then I feel Gon's arms go limp. They loose their grip on eachother and they fall to his sides.

"Gon!" I put him on the ground and and look at him.

He's not moving. A pained look on his face

"G-Gon! Wake up!" I shake him in a panic.
I frantically look around.
"Where the hell is kurapika" I grit my teeth holding Gon's head. His hair is different than the usual spikey thick mess. The hair jell has worn out ..dry blood on his forehead and partially in his hair. I look down at him, his tan skin is completely pale.. he's as light as I am.. around his eyes are dark eye bags. tears form in the corners of my eyes and fall off my face on to his.

"Gon.. no.." his eyes partly open and he looks up at me..

"Killua.. you're cr-crying.." he lifts up his hand and cups my face. "You're so beautiful killu-a" his voice softens.
"G-Gon you have to keep your eyes open." I wipe my eyes and put my hands on the sides of his face.

He smiles and looks to the side "Kurapika." I look in that direction and I see Kurapikas car speeding towards us. I stand to wave him down. I look back at Gon and his eyes are closed again.. "Gon?" My arms slowly fall to my sides as I turn to him looking down. I feel my stomach turn itself. "G-Gon? C'mon"

Kurapika's POV
I slam the brakes and come to a halt. I quickly get out followed by leorio.
"K-Killua?" He's leaning down by Gon.

Gon's legs are so pale.. his arms too.. I can't see his face because Killua's blocking it but-

Killua slowly turns his head. I cover my mouth and step back. He has tears leaking form his eyes like a waterfall. "Gon- he's" hes bawling more. Tears form at my eyes and Killua moves so I can get a look at his face. So very pale.. a look of sadness on his face.. he's not the bright boy I know.. the one I'm used too.

"I SHOULD'VE BEEN HERE!!" Leorio screams and punches my car making me jump a little..

Killua's POV
I grab Gon's hand.. trying to warm him up. "G-gon, Time to get up. We were gunna go to the park tomorrow with Kurapika and leorio.." I shake his hand looking at his face. Shaking his hand made his whole body move and his head to turn to the side. I grab his shoulders and help him sit up and lean on the tree "c'mon" I hear Kurapikas crys get louder and more muffled.

Then it hit me. "L-leorio!" I turn to him. His back was towards me and Gon. "Y-you're a doctor right? S-see if you can wake him up." He covers his mouth while looking at me. "Killua... I-" I stand

"C'mon! You're a doctor!!" He backs up.

"He's already gone, Killua. You of all people should know what death is" Kurapika Crys more after the words leorio says.

Kurapika kneels down by Gon brushing his hair out of his face. "It's okay, gon" he speaks softly while holding back tears.

I fall to my knees. Staring at the ground.

"No.. Gon.." i cover my eyes..

"I'm sorry"