Jealousy

Killua opened the front door to his and Gons apartment. They started living together after killua decided to leave alluka so she could go with her boyfriend, Chad (couldn't think of anything else okay? xD)

Chad was an ass. Killua didn't like him. He tired killing him but alluka.. Or should I say nanaki tried killing Killua... So Killua left. Teenage girls must get their way or someone will die.

Killua tossed his coat on the couch and stretched. "Gon!" He yelled with his hands behind his head. He heard talking and tilted his head slightly to his and Gons room.

'Who could he be talking too?' Killua asked in his head as he walked to the door and looked in. Killua peaked in and saw Gon sitting on their bed on the phone. Then he cracked the door open and walked in. "Yeah! That'd be great!" Gon said happily as he noticed Killua walked in he waved. Killua waved back.

"Yeah! I can meet you at the park" Gon started playing with his toes. Killua sat next to him and raised an eyebrow. 'Who is he talking too?' He thought as he looked at Gons face. There was a slight blush.

"Okay! See you tomorrow then! Bai~!" Gon smiled and hung up. Then immediately hugged Killua.

"Welcome home~!" He said as he rested his chin on killuas shoulder. "Who was that?" Killua turned and looked at him.

"A girl I'm meeting tomorrow" Gon stood.

"A girl?" Killua looked at Gon. Killua didn't like this. Not one bit. 'Why would he need to meet a girl??'

"Mhmm" Gon nodded as he went through his drawer.

"Ahh. I see." Killua laid down on the bed and got underneath the covers. Gon soon joined him after brushing his teeth. Gon wrapped his arms around Killua as he sighed. "Goodnight Killua~! <3" Gon said rubbing his face on killuas neck.

"Goodnight." Killua turned off the lap. 'I'm not happy..' Killua said before he fell fast asleep.

•Morning•
"I'm off!" Gon said his goodbyes to Killua who's in a robe and yawning. He lazily waved as Gon shut the door. That's when Killua ripped off the robe revealing a black hoodie and dark blue jeans then slipped on his shoes.

'Well of course I'm going to find out what this meeting is about!' Killua said to himself as he ran done the stairs. Gon took the elevator. He always forgets this place has stairs.

Killua peeked out the door and saw Gon leaving the lobby. Killua was an ex-assassin so sneaking around and junk is his specialty.

As he made his way outside he watched Gon cross the street to the mall. Killua quickly followed. 'Why the mall? Didn't he say he wanted to meet at the park?' Killua watched Gon enter a few stores and then one store he actually bought something. It was in a small bag. 'What would he need from a jewelry store?' Killua followed Gon all the way to the park. Gon ended up sitting on a bench so Killua hid and chilled in a tree. 'What's he doin?' Killua questioned himself. 'I mean, we've been dating for at least a year or two, so why is he meeting with a girl?' Killua puffed his cheeks.

7 minutes later
Killua snorted as he heard a voice. He quickly sat up as he saw a brown haired girl running to Gon.
"Sorry I'm late!" She bent over breathing heavily. Go raised his hands and shook them "it's fine!" Killua glared. "Hmm" he jumped a tree closer.

"So you got it?" The girl asked. Gon nodded and opened the bag showing her what's inside.

"Oh my god! It's prefect!" She smiled and gave him a thumbs up.

'At least she didn't hug him. I was about to go over there and cut her arms off' Killua snarled.

Gon stood from the bench and waved her goodbye still holding the bag still.

'Well glad that's over' Killua jumped and disappeared from the trees.

Back at apartment.

Killua was flipping through channels on the tv when Gon walked in carrying the bag.

"Oh hey killua!" Gon put the bag down and hugged Killua from behind the couch.

"Hello" Killua said still flipping threw channels.

Gon looked at him from the side. "You okay babe?" Gon raised an eyebrow.

"Mhmm" Killua didn't look away from the tv. Gon walked around the couch and sat on killuas lap facing him.

"What's wrong?" Killua moved and looked around Gon until he moved infront of him. This kept going until...

"Why were you with a girl? Are you cheating on me? I'm I not worth it??" Killuas eyes started to water "why g-Gon" he gripped Gons shirt. Gon just blankly started at him.

"Killua.." Gon lifted killuas head and wiped the tears. He then got up grabbed the bag and sat back on Killua.

"Here." Gon handed Killua the bag. Killua looked down at it and back at Gon. He motioned for him to open it.

Killua reaches in and pulls out a bracelet. That said killua with a green heart and a blue one.

"G-Gon.. You got this? For me??" He smiled. Gon lifted up his sleeve. "and see I got one too. His said Gon with the same colored hearts.
Killua tackled Gon.
"Why?" Killua smiled while he sat on Gon and as he put the bracelet on.

"Happy 1 year and a half !" Killua smiled.

"I don't think you celebrate the Halves" Killua laughed

"Still, I wanted to get you something" they both laughed.

"Killua, I only needed her help to pick the perfect gift" Gon kissed killuas cheek. "I'd never hurt you..