Puppy love(and cat?)

Idk what this is.
I just wanted to do something other than photography.
————-
"Ney, Killua?" Gon looks to Killua who's sitting next to him munching on chocolate.

"Hmm?" Killua looks at Gon holding the bar in both hands up to his mouth.

"Why do u love chocolate so much?" Gon takes a bite out of the bread he's eating. Killua looks back in front of him.

"Well i don't know, it's sweet. And I like it" Gon tilts his head

"What's your favorite soda?" He looks at Gon confused.
"Orange soda..."

Gon stuffs the rest of the bread in his mouth. "Wrhgs yurq faevo-"
"uh... Gon I can't understand you..." Gon swallows the bread.
"What's your favorite animal?"
Killua tilts his and touches his chin.

"Hmm, i don't know to be honest.. What's yours Gon?"

Gon sits criss cross Infront of Killua putting both hands in his lap. "Eh?" "I LIKE ALL ANIMALS" Killua sweat drops.
"Figured"

"Killua, what animal do u think you'd be?" Killua tilted his head back.

"uhhhhh, a snake.. No! A wolf... No.... I don't know" Killua shakes his head

"to many badass ones, a dragon? Maybe... GAH!!" Killua shakes he's his head furiously.

"I think you'd be a cat" Killua freezes and looks to gon.

"A cat?"

"A cat."

"Why a cat? I mean.. They're fluffy, small and cute.. To most people..." Gon smiles

"They're  fluffy.." Gon pets killuas head
"They're small." He pokes killuas side. Killua puffs his cheeks. "Look who's talkin"

"They're cute.." Gon leans in close to killuas face.
"B-Baka!" Killuas face turns red.

"And they're mischievous.. Like you!" Killua glares

"Shut your mouth" (this is what his face would kinda look like -3-)

"Fine, if I'm a cat, what would u be?" Gon lays back on the bed. (Oh. Did I forget to mention, they're in a hotel)

"Hmm, a dog probably"
Killua sweat drops..
"Actually that's perfect"

Gon sits up.
"Why?"

Killua lays on the bed with his head upside down.
"Well, they're messy, hyper most the time, stubborn, slimy.." Killua looks to Gon who's blowing a bubble with his spit. The bubble pops and Gon laughs nervously.

"Gross.. But.. They're also nice, a good companion, playful and.." Gon climbs on top of Killua.

"And..?" Killua blushes

"K-kinda c-cute.."Gon smiles down at him

"Yay!"

"And they can be small" Gon freezes and turns pale.

"You..." Gon then rolls off the bed taking Killua down with him.

"WHAT THE HELL GON?!"

"Hehe"

"GET OFF ME BAKA!" Killua struggles under Gon as Gon tilts his head.

"W-what?" Killua looks up at him.

Gon takes two parts of killuas hair and pull them so they're pointing up.
"Killua your hair looks like you have cat ears!" Gon smiles

"R-really?" Killua touches the two 'cat ears'

"It's cute"
Killua looks up at Gon and blushes
"Baka~" he says under his breath, looking in the other direction. Then he gets an idea.

"Oi Gon, you remember Halloween alluka was a puppy?"

Gon looks down at him confused. "Yeah..?

"I still have her dog ears!" Killua pushes Gon off him and runs to his bag almost slipping on the floor.

"Why am I wearing these??" Gon touches the two dog ears hanging on the sides of his face.

"Cuz! I have cat ears and u have dog ears now!" Killua smiles. Gon laughs and smiles with his eyes closed.

"You know Gon.." Killua grabs gons chin. "Eh?" Gon opens his eyes and looks into the blue ones right in front of him.

"I love you." Gon blushes slightly.
"So much!" Killua tackles Gon in a hug. The dog ears slide off Gons head. Gon just stares up at Killua who's smiling down at him.

Gon grabs Killua but the collar of his white tank top and pulls him down so their nose to nose.

"I love you too, Killua" Gon smiles and pulls Killua into a kiss.