Love?

Killua's POV

Gons still asleep. It's dark already too.
He went out somewhere and came back late this morning. Not wearing his green shorts and jacket. He was wearing blue jeans, and a black hoodie.. Like why in the world would he be wearing black? I roll over and look at him. He's smiling, like always. I move my hand a stroked his cheek. Gon doesn't know.. But I have feelings for him. Not like the best friend or family type. Like love, relationship, uhh how you love something so much u want it all to yourself.

Killua zoned out to long and when he came to Gon was looking in to killuas eyes and had his hand on top of killuas that was on his face.

"G-gon" Killua started blushing but didn't remove his hand.
"Ney, Killua?" Killua gulped
"Yeah?" Gon closed his eyes.

"Stroke my cheek again"
"Eh?"
"It felt nice. And your hands are soft and cold" Killua started stroking Gons face again.
"Killua, you wanna know where i go?" Killua looked to the side

"Well, yeah! I mean I worry about you. I would like to kn-"
"I go to a hotel."
Killua raised an eyebrow.
"Why?"
Gon moved to lay on his back. Killua removed his hand.

"Well, I feel funny around you. I don't know what it is"
"How do you feel funny?" Killua still looked at Gon. Gon tilted his head.

"Well I get a weird feeling in my stomach. It gets all warm and fuzzy, then my face gets warm, like blushing but even warmer. And when I look into your eyes I feel like I'm looking in to the ocean.." Gon turns towards Killua and starts stroking his cheek while looking into his eyes.

"It's so beautiful. The ocean, your eyes, your lips, just everything about you"
Killua leans into Gons hand as he closes his eyes.

"I feel the same, everything about you is just-" Killua felt Gon move. Killua opens his eyes and him and Gon were nose to nose. "Cute..." Killua finished.

"Ney Killua?"

"Hmm?"

"Can I kiss you?"

"Eh??"

"Please.." Gon started to lean in closer to killua. Killua looked at Gons lips. And moved his head to Gon.
As their lips meet Gons face turns red. While killuas nose and ears turned red.

They pulled away.
"Killua, your lips are soft too!" Gon smiled.
"Yours are rough!" Killua stuck his tongue out.
"Are not!" Gon puffed his cheeks
"Are too!" Gon playfully punched Killua.
"Nope!" Gon kicked Killua causing him to fall off the bed.
Gon stands on the bed.
"Haha! I am the king of the bed!" As Gon laughed Killua sat up eyeing his ankles.
"No your not!" Killua grabbed him by the ankles and pulls him off the bed.
"Ow!" Gon rubs his butt as Killua laughs and points at him.
Gon smirked,stood up and grabbed him by the hand and pulled him on to the bed.

Killua was now flat on the bed with Gon sitting on top of him.
Killua accidentally pressed the power button on the remote by his feet. A movie came on.

Gon pinned him down by holding his hands. As he laughed Killua smiled up at him.
"Gon, I love you" Gon stopped laughing and he stared down at Killua. Gons face turned bright red.
Killua giggled.
"I love you too, Killua!" Gon smiled down at him. Killua smiled back.