Pregnant??¿

"KILLUA!!!!!!! IM PREGNANT!!" Gon shouted as he bursted into the silver haired boys room. The silver haired boy dropped what he was doing and quickly turned to the panicked boy.
"BABIES??? WHAT?? WHY????? HOW??" Killua stood on his bed and jumped to Gon. Shaking him by the shoulders. Gons head spun as the silver haired shook him.

"HOW?? YOURE A DUDE???!" He let go of the dizzy boy and Gon quickly fell to the floor with his eyes going in circles.
"I... Pre.... Bleh"

Killua then sat on the boy and shook him once more.

"SPEAK MAN" Killua gripped Gons green jacket by the caller and pulled him up.

"How in the world are you pregnant?!?!"

Few minutes later
"Sorry Killua, leorio dared me to do it" Gon rubs the back of his head as he looks at the silver haired boy crying in the corner.

"I THOUGHT I WAS GUNNA BE A DAD" the silver one turned with tears in his eyes and as he yelled you could see small fangs in his mouth. He then turned back to the corner and sobbed.

Gon sweat dropped and looked to Kurapika. Kurapika had a worried look on his face. Also it was a "what the actual fuck" face.

"Where's leorio?" Gon looked to Kurapika. They both heard killuas loud sobs.

"He ran out.."

•currently where leorio is•
on a train to who knows where.
"Killua will kill me..." Leorio looks down and sighs.

"I'm far enough away." He then looks out the window and screeches as he falls off the sofa.

"HOW DARE YOU" there was Killua in God speed mode. Hanging on the the train.

*Rip leirieo*

"ITS LEORIO!"