Chapter 8

I started to internally scream because I can't move any part of my body, it's like I wanted something to happen but at the same time I want to run away. I can't think straight and my heart is beating so fast that it may come out of my chest, what the heck is happening to me?!

"Alex!" We both looked at the person who called my name, it was Roman approaching us with anger written all over his face. I quickly swim to the edge of the pool then came out and Nick followed me afterwards.

"What are you doing here?! I told you to just stay inside the hotel bar!" He said sharply I was about to explain to him when Nick cut in.

"She was getting bored man, let her where she wants to be." He said calmly.

"Could you please stay out of here, this is none of your business." Roman said trying to control his temper, he was about to say something but I quickly touched his shoulder telling him that it's okay. Nick sighed in defeat then slowly walked out of the pool area back to the hotel.

When Nick was already out of sight, Roman tightly grabbed on my arm which made me wince and started to drag me.

"I-it hurts, Roman." I complained but it seems like he didn't heard it and just continued to drag me under a palm tree where no one can see us, I gently carressed my arm when he let go. Even though I can't see it because it's so dark I know that it's getting red.

"What do you think you're doing there with Dolph?!" He said pushing my back hard on the trunk of the tree which causes me to grunt. I was about to explain to him what really happened but he cut me off.

"You're not getting paid here to flirt with some guy! You're here because you work for me, so you better do your job right bitch!" After hearing what he said I felt a stinging sensation in my heart, I was hurt. The feeling was worse than my arms and back.The bad part about this is that I was suppose to be mad at him for calling me a bitch, but why do I feel so guilty? I should be the one who's angry at him for accusing me something that I didn't do but why am I not saying something? What is really wrong with me?

He was still saying something but I couldn't afford to listen, what he said earlier was enough for me to realize that what I'm experiencing right now was my fault. I recognized that I was too distracted to Nick and other problems that I couldn't do my job right. I almost forgot that I was wet when the harsh wind hit my skin which made me shiver.

"L-look I'm sorry, but can we please get inside? I'm getting cold out here." I manage to say while my lips are trembling because of the chilly wind that is hitting directly on my skin. He turned around without saying another word, I followed him up to our hotel room. Everyone was looking at us while we were walking but I couldn't give much care at all, I just hope that I don't get sick tonight because I'm sure that he's gonna punish me for the next few days.

Roman's POV

You're probably yelling at me right now for being so harsh to Alex, to tell you the truth I don't give a fuck. She deserved it anyway, she was not doing her job right so I have to remind her what she is really here for.

I was shifting my body to any position that I can manage for me to fall asleep, but it just wouldn't work. So I decided to put my tshirt on then went down to the bar for a drink, as I was passing the living room I saw Alex sound asleep on the couch with her back facing me. I smirked when I saw the slightly big bruise on her upper back that was peeking out because she was wearing a sleeveless top. I should've pushed her harder to wake up her senses.

I opened our door then made my way to the hotel bar, there were hardly any people inside because it was really late in the evening. I sat on a stool next to the counter table then ordered myself a beer, while I was waiting for my order I tapped my thumb on my lower lip with the scene of Alex and Nick inside the pool having fun on my mind. The tapping became fast when I was remembering what happened after that.

"Here's your beer sir." The bartender said handing the beer to me and cutting all of my thoughts.

"Thanks." Was all I could say then sip a good amount of my beer, I was just there standing at the entrance of the pool area watching them have fun together. That's when it hit me that she wasn't supposed to be like that, she wasn't supposed to be happy. She should be suffering right now because that's what the contract's all about, that's what this is all about.

The next thing that happened made me even more furious, they almost kissed! Seeing her like that reminds me everything of the past, she was just like her they're both sluts!

I gripped on the neck of the bottle tighter, not caring if it's gonna break. I swear, I'm gonna make her life like a living hell for the next 94 days.

I know, this one's kinda short and I'm sorry for that and also for all of my errors. I kinda made this in a rush because I will be a little busy for the next few days.

I hope you still like it and you will comment below what you feel about this chapter ;)

Love ya x