Chapter 27

I watched Jojo run excitedly towards the gates of Disneyland and all Roman and I could do was laugh and follow behind her. She was really enthusiastic during the car ride and cannot stop jumping up and down well until Roman asked her to stop.

"Look, its Minnie Mouse!" She squealed while pointing at the mascot that was in front of her.

"Let's take a picture with Minnie, kay?" Roman told her daughter and she quickly agreed. Roman positioned her daughter next to the mascot then took a few steps back to capture them with his camera.

"We're twinning Minnie!" Jojo told the mascot because she too was wearing a Minnie Mouse outfit and all the mascot could do was nod and clap. Jojo gave her one last hug before walking again.

"So where shall we start?" I asked her.She looked up while touching her chin and acted like she was thinking deeply.

"Let's go to the carousel!" She said before dragging me along with her and I'm sure Roman was following behind us.

Once we got there, the ride was kind of crowded so we waited there for some time before it was our turn riding the carousel. Jojo quickly got inside the ride to make sure that she got the most beautiful horse. My inner child was coming out and I excitedly rode a horse just beside Jojo to be able to keep an eye on her even though Roman will be standing right next to her.

When the ride started, I couldn't help giggling it was so fun. I miss being a child, back when small things can already make you happy, the only problem you have is deciding which toy to choose at the toy store and the only thing that can make you cry is the wound that you got from stumbling down.

I sighed with a satisfied smile plastered on my face while remembering the good old times.

"You looked like it was your first time riding the carousel." Roman teased me once we got down the ride.

"It's called having fun, you should try it some time." I said then playfully rolled my eyes at him.

Jojo caught our attention when she found a giant hammer and inside of it was a sword just beside the carousel.

"Let's take a picture!" I proposed then asked for Roman's phone. I waited for them to go behind the hammer before taking a picture.

"Now act like you're trying to lift it." I instructed them, they both put on a face like they were having a hard time lifting the sword and I lost it when Jojo let out an adorable scream then her father copied her too. I took a picture of that then we started walking again to find another ride that we can try.

I rested on a bench under a tree, waiting for Jojo and Roman to pick up the food that we ordered. I was looking around the park when something popped inside of my mind. It was about what happened last week at the hotel's lobby. I was really trying to get it out of my head but it keeps coming back. I don't know why Roman acted like that towards his father when he mentioned that he had seen me before and the way he got nervous after his father said that which made me more curious. Also, how can I be familiar to Sika when it was our first time meeting yesterday?

Thinking about it just makes my head hurt. I'm just going to forget about it, maybe it's not that big of a deal.

After a few minutes, they came back with cotton candies and corn dogs. I told them to just sit because it's bad to eat while walking. We were eating there peacefully and constantly planning and talking about where we're gonna go next when someone approached Roman, it was a fan I assumed.

"Sorry to disturb you but can we take a picture?" The girl asked shyly and Roman smiled before putting down his corn dog.

"Sure!" He said before standing up to properly take a picture with her.