Chapter 16

Roman and I have been in the gym for about an hour now, he's really training hard right now especially that there's a pay-per-view coming. He really wants to look good at the event and also wants to improve his in-ring skills.

I didn't know that I was already looking at him, I just noticed it when he smiled at me which I gladly gave back then looked away. After our talk at the cliff, we've been in a very light atmosphere like there's no awkwardness, none of us are being distant and we're starting to talk to each other just like before, well almost like before.

I looked at him again and started to wonder how he can still look so gorgeous while exercising, it looks like he's doing a commercial for a treadmill or something.

Another hour had passed and it's finally time for us to go, Roman flopped his body at the sofa. We really don't have much to do before the show tonight and Roman's too tired to go walk around the city so yeah we're kinda stuck here in our hotel room.

"Tell Ambrose and Rollins to come over here and also order some pizza,I 'm just gonna go clean myself up." He said before walking to his room to go take a shower. I grabbed my phone then ordered some pizza so that the delivery won't take long, I walked out of our hotel room then went to the room beside ours. I knocked three times waiting for someone to answer, finally the door opened after a few seconds revealing a topless Dean.

"Roman said to come over our room for some pizza and beer." I said waiting for him to answer.

"Yeah sure, just give us time to get ready 'kay? See you later babe." He said with a wink and I just playfully rolled my eyes at him before going back to our room, he's such a flirt.

"Sooo..what movie would you want to watch?" Seth asked while browsing some movie that was displayed on the screen.

"Porn!" Dean said with a mouth full of pizza, which caught me off guard I wasn't expecting that right now because I'm here but Dean is Dean there's no one stopping him from what he wants to say.

"Cut it Ambrose! Give a little respect to Alex." He told the Ohioan sitting beside him before mouthing me the word 'sorry' making me chuckle.

"For the nth time, my name is Dean not Ambrose!"

"Yeah whatever Ambrose, nobody cares." Seth teased him which made Dean more furious then before we knew it they were already bickering until Roman stopped them before it gets serious.

"Let's just watch Man of Steel." Seth suggested when he found the movie at the screen but Dean had to stop him.

"Fuck Superman, I want Dark Knight Rises." He said before grabbing the remote control from Seth and was about to click on the Batman movie when Seth snatched it back.

"But Superman's cooler man, so Man of Steel—" He wasn't finished talking when Dean took the remote from Seth's hand then switching it back to the movie he like.

"Nope, Batman's the coolest because he doesn't need superpowers to save the world." But as expected Seth fought back and another argument happened.

"WOULD YOU BOTH STOP ACTING LIKE CHILDREN?!" Roman who was quiet there the whole time finally exploded, causing the two men to stop and surrendering the remote to the Samoan who was just beside Seth.

"What movie would you like to watch?" I blushed a little when Roman asked me, I didn't expect that actually.

"Uhh...I don't know...you choose" I said almost stammering but I'm glad that I didn't, I just took a slice of pizza to cover up my embarrassment.

"Let's watch Dead pool." Roman finally said then clicked on the movie.

"Then Dead pool it is." I heard Dean said before chugging down the beer inside the can.