Chapter 21

"And the 2014 Slammy winner for Match of the Year.... Team Cena vs Team Authority!" My eyes shifted from the food that I was eating to the television in front of me when I heard Dolph's music played and instantly smiled.

"Wow... Ricky Steamboat by the way?" I chuckled knowing that he is trying not to fanboy in front of thousands of people and embarass himself in front of Ricky.

"... the only reason I was in that match, was because you guys have stood by me for all these years..." I can't help but let out an 'aww' even though what he said was so cliche, he still meant every word of it.

I watched him until the end of his speech then waited for him to come backstage. When the curtains opened I immediately waved at Nick from catering to let him know where I was. I smiled when his eyes finally found me then started walking towards me.

"What a speech Nick, I almost cried." I teased while wiping the imaginary tears in my eyes.

"I wasn't even prepared for that but what can I say? I'm just that good." He said then winked and I playfully rolled my eyes at him.

"I think its Nick Nemeth that I'm talking to not Dolph Ziggler."

"You gotta love both baby."

"Maybe I can try Dolph Ziggler in bed."

"Oohh, is someone making a suggestion?" He said with a smirk while wriggling his brows and I can't help but laugh. Well, that escalated quickly.

"But I think you really pulled off wearing only underwear while accepting an award." We both laughed at the accuracy.

We were too busy talking and laughing that we almost haven't noticed other wrestlers clapping and cheering around us. I looked around to see what was that about then I saw Roman walking and saying thank you like it was a parade.

"Congratulations Roman!"

"Superstar of the Year!"

"Welcome back!"

Oh he won.

Finally the crowd slowly went back to their own business and acted like nothing happened that's when I saw Summer running into Roman's arms.

"I'm so proud of you babe." I tried not to roll my eyes at what I'm seeing right now. Look at her, she's hugging him like they haven't seen each other for years, makes me want to puke.

Okay Alex calm yourself down, you promised yourself that you're not going to be affected by them, right?

Right.

I looked at them one more time and noticed that Summer was making her way towards...us?

"You two are officially a couple? How cute!" I winced at the fakeness in Summer's voice.

Why does she care anyways?

"No shit Sherlock!" Nick replied sarcastically and I was almost impressed that Summer's face looked like she wasn't affected at all while I'm sitting here trying not to let out a laugh.

"Since you two are a couple and we are a couple..." She said while pointing her and Roman, who was behind her.

"And since Alex and Roman are like friends or something like that..."

"Cut to the chase, Summer." Nick said already getting bored and I was too.

"Why don't we have a double date?" Wait, what?!

I looked at Nick to see that he was actually thinking about the suggestion.

"Yeah sure, I think that sounds cool right man?" Nick said pertaining to Roman and I looked at him who, by the way, I couldn't believe can pull off a leather jacket.

"I'm in." Then the three of them looked at me, obviously waiting for an answer. It's like a have a choice so I just nodded.

"Great! Let's just talk about where and when later okay? Ciao!" Summer said before grabbing Roman back to their locker room.

I have a feeling that it is going to be a disaster.

AAAAAHHH! I'm very very sorry that it took long for me to update. I don't know if anyone's reading this anymore and I really understand why.

But I just wanna say 

Happy Birthday Roman Reigns!

And thank you for the 28k reads, I love you all! You guys are amazing!

If you like this chapter even though it's kinda short please give it a vote, comment and share it with your friends!

See you soon! x