Part 1

Darkness Blooms.
It all started when my mom and dad began to get very sickly.
They didn't want to tell me, but I knew that they we're growing sicker every day.
But, this one day Jasmine was behaving oddly.
She was whispering a lot to Ben and finally they called me to their room.
"We've been trying to keep this from you honey, but, I think it's time you knew."
They explained their own life journeys and how they met.
It was a complete description of betrayal, love, and rebellion against the others who wouldn't except them.
My dad called me to sit down next the my mom, and I did so. She laid her hands on back and a very bright blue light flashed across my back, my dad laid his hands on top of hers and I suddenly began to feel stronger.
My eyes turned a neon green, and I blacked out.
When I finally gained consciousness, I opened my eyes to see their bodies laid across the bed.
I thought I had done something wrong, I thought that I had killed them. But, I was wrong.
By them transferring their powers into me, they chose to kill themselves. They got weaker, and finally they lay stiff.
Being a child, I had no idea of what I would do. I sprang up from the ground and shook them, with no reaction.
After I discovered that they had passed, I packed everything I could and left.

I had been out side for days, alone. That was until I met Glene.
He helped me with open arms. He told me that he would protect me, and I believed him.
Glene took me to this small town called Hoslen. Everyone there was nice and happy.
We lived with a lady called Mrs. Lyla. She was somehow related to Glene.
I stayed there for a few years until Asarth arrived.
He offered us help, and eternal land. But, when we refused he lathered out his rag. All of his soldiers overruled our town and took our homes. They kidnapped the children and elders, took the teens and forced them to be soldiers. We we're taken to another town, and cased into the city.
They kept us there for a few months and then they made all of us leave and wait behind the gates.
This is where it all started.
I was now with Glene, as a teen. I was only 12 years old when I found out that I actually had powers.
I was walking with Glene to get fresh water for Mrs. Layla, and when I picked up the bucket, water sprang up from it and attached to my hand.
It was very weird and unnatural.
Glene looked at me in amazement.
"How did you do that!" He whispered,.trying not to draw attention to me.
I shook my head and waved my hand, to make the water fall off.
"I don't know."
He looked up at me, and reached out his hand to hold mine. I placed it in his palm and he laid his hand on it. I tipped it over and the water fell onto his hand and soaked into the soiled ground.
"Our secret." He said as he placed his finger over his lip.
I nodded my head and we promised never to talk about it.

Later that day, we we're called to a meeting by Asarth, he and his soldiers stood shoulder to shoulder in front of everyone.
We stood in the back with Mrs. Layla.
"I have called all of you, peasants here today for certain circumstances." Yelled Asarth.
"Now I'm looking for 3 special young ladies. Who will be allowed past the gate! They are my blood and only I shall have what they do." He continued.
There was complete silence.
"Will the following please step forward!" He pulled out a price of paper, "Anna Green! Bella Honister! And, Allise Dovery!"
I stood I utter fear.
With now idea of what had just happened, I stood stiff arm to arm with Glene. He held my arm tight.
The girls stepped forward.
Asarth looked around for me.
"Allise Dovery! Please step forward! "
Someone pointed towards me and began to push me forward. I looked back to see who it was, and to my surprise, it was Mrs. Layla.
Glene kept trying to stop her, but she was bigger than him.
I was now in front of Asarth.
He leaned down and halfway smiled.
"At long last I've found the spawn, of a trader. "
His breath smelled of fire and coal. I leaned back and he moved closer.
He held up his fist and suddley 2 men stepped forward.
"Grab her!"
They took me by the arms and finally, the gates opened as they took me and 3 others inside.