Part 3

Meeting a friend.
When she showed me to the room a little girl about my age came walking out of hers. She was caramel colored, with shiny brown curly hair, her waist was thin and she had light blue eyes.
She walked over to me and reached out her hand to shake mine. I smiled and shook hers.
"What is your name?" She asked me.
"Allise. Whats yours?"
"I'm Jenny." She smiled widely and looked at her mom, "I'll show her to her room mom."
Her mom smiled and walked back to the throne room.
She took me to a gray room with a bed, a dresser, and a book shelf. Only one window brightened up the whole room and a small cousion lay across it.
"Yeah sorry, I didn't know what color you wanted." She said.
"Oh its fine." I mad a werid attempt to smiles at her.
"If you need anything, I just be a knock away." She smiled and began to walk out.
I shook my head and uneasily began to sit.
"Wait." I said said as she was about to leave, "Why am I here?"
She let go of the door nob and turned towards me.
"My father asked of me not to speak of it with you." Her smiled fainted.
"Oh." I looked down to the ground.
"But, I guess I could tell you one thing. I mean if you really want to know. " she said.
I scooted over and patted the empty spot beside me. She walked up to the bed and sat down.
"What is your question? "
"How am I related to any of you?"
Jenny bit her lip and wouldn't look in my direction.
"My father, Asarth, and his little brother Joseph. They..."
She stopped herself and stood quickly.
"I mustn't say anything that could put my father in harms way." She opened the door and began to walk out.
Just as she was leaving, she stopped and turned around.
"Sorry Allise." She looked up, "They are serving dinner in a bit, I'll make sure to run by and tell you."
She closed the door and walked out.

Hours later she came back knocking on my door. She had folded clothes in her arms and a medium sized box.
She handed them to me.
"See how they fit. And then come down to dinner with me." She said.
I slowly unfolded the clothes and tried them on. My ratty dress smelled of coal and what once was light purple had turned into pitch black. The now thin tights had holes everywhere on them and my shoes we're torn and basically being held by little thread.
The cloths that she had given me was a new white shirt and dark blue denim jeans. They fit perfectly. I sat down and put the box in my lap. Later I took off the top and opened the box. Inside the box was a white clean pair of socks in a zip lock bag. I unwrapped the white paper under the socks and pulled out a brand new pair of tennis shoes. They we're my size, and k was happy to finally get new shoes for a chance.
I walked over to the mirror and stood in front of it. I examined my cloths and ran my hand through my matted hair.
She knocked on the door again.
"Are you descent? " she asked.
"Yes."
She walked in with 3 spray bottles and a comb in her hands.
"You look grand!" She smiled.
I did not reply.
"Would you like me to do your hair?" She asked.
I desperately wanted her to but I didn't want to say yes. So I just gave in.
"Sure." I said.
She smiled widely and sat the bottles on the dresser. I pulled out a chair and sat in front of the mirror.
I felt the comb gently placed on top of my hair. She sprayed it with on of the bottles and began to comb.
After she was done my hair was soft and curly again.
She walked me to the dinning area a few minutes later. As we were on our way her  mom came running towards her.
"We need you now." She said.
"I'm sorry Allise. Um. Just keep walking towards and youll see the entrance."
Then I was alone.
I did what she told me to do and stood in front of the entrance.
Many people sat inside but knew that I would once again sit alone.
I walked inside and all I could see was eyes staring at me. People scooting away ad I got closer to them. Loud children frightened by the sight of me.
I turned back and began to walk back to the room. As I was walking I felt this utter pain in my left arm. I had been bumped into and the person I had bumped into was laid on the ground.
I quickly leaned down to help them up.
"Watch where you going!" She yelled.
As I lifted her up a warm feeling sprouted throughout my hand.
"I'm sorry. " I apologized.
"It cool dude, just watch out next time."
Her hair was a mixture of red and blonde. Her eyes we're dark green, and she had a tannish skin tone.
"Uh, are you just now leaving the food joint?" She asked.
"No. Well yeah. I didn't even eat." I said.
"Food was too nasty for ya?" She laughed.
"Nope. Just couldn't deal with the stairs." I said honesty.
"Need a eating buddie?" She kindly asked.
"Sure. Thanks." I said happily.
We walked in together now. She was beside me as she led me to the kitchen.
5 old ladies served everyone their meals.
I stood in front of one of them now. They splattered a mixture of different foods on my plate. After we got everything they had to offer we took a seat on the far side of the exit.
"So what's your name?" She asked.
"Allise. Whats yours?"
"I'm Alexandra. " she stuck out her hand to shake mine, "Nice to ya."
I pecked at the food that laid on my plate.
"So how old are you? " I later on asked.
"I'm 14, turning 15 next March 26th." She said proudly.
"So am I! Except I my turning 15 next March 20."
She held out her fist to bump mine. I did so and we both smiled at eachother.
"Nice." She said.
She looked around.
"Hey wanna ditch this place and go explore?"
I didn't hesitate.
"Sure."