Part 2

Enslaved.
During the time that I had left, the once small town was completely different. Many big buildings we're aligned along the street. Everyone looked so happy, walking with their children, smiling, just ignoring what happened beyond the gate. Where we scraped for food, and water. How everyday I would have to walk 6 miles for two pales of fresh water and 3 loafs of bread to survive.
It sickened me. When I saw them smile, it just gave me the urge to punch them.
Asarth was right in front of us, with 3 men boldly walking behind us. He was smiling and waving as he passed the everyone.
People stepped aside and stared at the 3 girls and I, looking surprised and disgusted. I couldn't help be feel, like.... like..... like a freak. An out cast. An abomination.
He stopped and stood in front of a large white building, with pillars and statue's. He turned around and knelt in front of me and the other girls.
"2 of you will be taken somewhere else, and 1 of you will stay with me. " he said.
Asarth looked up while he was still kneeling and hooded his head at the guards.
They wrapped their hands around, the other girls shoulders, and took them away.
"Come with me. " he said boldly.
I cautiously looked behind me and walked forward.

The castle looked dark and gray.
The lights we're dull, and it was barley full. Most of the people I saw we're either chained, or walking with the chained people.
When Asarth passed through the crowd everyone stopped what they were doing and placed there hand on there forehead in a military position.
He turned down a corridor and walked down a flight of stairs. I felt like leaving the dark tunnel, but I knew that if I tried to escape it would go wrong.
We we're now in front of a dark door. He stood stiff with his hands behind his back and his eyes barley open.
Someone from inside slid a small opening, to we're only two cold dark eyes stared out.
"Well are you going to just stand there like an idiot, or are you going to let me in." Asarth scolded.
He quickly unlocked the door.
"Sorry sir. I didn't know it was you." He wouldn't looked up at him.
Asarth ignored his apology and walked straight past him.
I followed him inside.
There we're 4 thrones far back inside the room. Two very large, and 2 medium sized.
He walked to the largest one on the left and sat down. I stood still staring.
"What are you waiting for!" He yelled at the guards behind me, "Go get the others. Now."
They ran off into another room.
He pulled a scroll type paper and unrolled it.
"These your parents? " he flashed a picture of Jasmine and Ben.
I slowly nodded.
He put the scroll away.
"Surprised your not dead." He chuckled.
"Why am I here?" I finally asked.
He did not reply.
"Answer me!" I yelled.
The men came back with 3 other people and stood behind them.
They all came and sat down in a throne.
A slim, dark haired woman sat beside Asarth. A blond tall man sat on the other side with a dark curly haired woman beside him.
Asarth told the guards to leave. They did as told and he sat back in the large chair.
"This is your family now." He smiled and pointed towards the others.
"Nice to meet you." Said all of the others.
I stood in amazement. How could they have been? I thought to myself. And how didn't I know?
Asarth stood up and began to introduce me to the others by name.
The blonde tall man was Joseph the second hand ruler. The woman who sat beside him was Amy. The slim dark haired woman was Asarths wife Hazel.
They all stood to shake my hand.
"Amy will show you to your room. You will be right across from her daughter Jenny." Asarth said.
I followed Amy and she showed me to my room.