Part 12

The Conclusion.
"I hope he rots in there." Mumbled Mike.
"Oh come on, you don't mean that." Beckoned Emma.
"I do." Mike said sternly.
"I don't blame you." Bill chimed in.
I couldn't believe what was actually happening. It was only me and them...without Kevin.
Glene looked back as he saw Alexandra limping.
"Alexandra? Don't you want us the clean that for you?"
She shook her head.
I turned back and stopped Josephine while letting Alexandra ride her, with Bill sitting behind her.
Looking out into the distance I could see the sun rising. We hadn't gotten any sleep, and I was tired of walking.
"We should take turns on sleeping. Cause' if we all go at the same time then that gives us a greater chance of being caught or taken or something."
Everyone nodded in agreement.
"Ladies first." Said Glene.
I looked over at Emma and back at Alexandra.
"Sounds good."
Bill got off of Josephine and helped me and Emma up.
In a way I wanted sleep, but after everything that happened I didn't. I just laid there with my face up to the sky, thinking about Kevin. When I had first met him he seemed different. Like a distant person.
"So do you know where Allise's house is?" Bill asked Glene.
"Yeah, I think so." He replied.
"So what's up with you and her?" Mike asked Glene.
He was quiet for a moment.
"She's like a really close friend. But I wish it was different."
"What do you mean?" Bill asked.
"I really like her, but I don't thunk she likes me that much."
Neither one of them said anything for at least 3 minutes.
"So how about you and Alexandra? " Mike asked Bill.
Bill began to blush. His cheeks turning a light red and his for head a bright white color.
"She's really nice." He said silently. "I think I like her, but it may seem creepy since we just met."

We arrived at the old house at day light.
I walked inside first, but everything around me just gave me more memories.
While everyone stayed inside the front room I went to my mom and dads room. The smell of warm cookies overwhelmed me. It had been my mothers scent and when it came to me I almost wanted to cry. I walked to the closet and pulled out the box that my father had hidden from me and said I couldn't open it until he was gone. It was very dusty, decorated with simple red lines on a light brown background, and filled with small holes from corrosion. I opened it slowly and gasped at what was inside. It was a long sword in a silver case with red at the tip of the sword, with a card inside. I took the card and read aloud.
"In this sword lays the blood of our ancestors. The fear in enemies eyes, and the hope for our brotheren, for the faith that one day we shall claim Yasha Land. Be careful my friend, you have been warned."
Yasha land? I thought to my self. What in the world is that?
I put the card away and dug deeper into the box. There was a red glossy box that looked very damaged. It had a black button on the side, I pressed it and a holographic image showed up. There we're 2 videos to chose from, on with a man I'd never seen before and one with my parents. I clicked the second one and sat back on my parents old bed to watch.
They we're sitting side by side.
"Allise. If your watching this, please give it to Alexandra. She is your sister. You've probably seen flash backs of her as a baby when you two touched, and the moment you shared when you got your dragon. She is not able to own one, and no one knows why. But she will get something even more useful for her. I is a sword, but not any regular sword. It bares the power to kill a nation. Give her the sword in the silver case and you get your mothers bow and arrow. She has used it for many occasions during our time of hiding. It will help you along your journey. I love you Allise. Very much, and am very sorry for having to leave you on your own. But it was the only thing I knew to do. The Eagle eye corporation represents spiritual protection, carries prayers, and brings strength, courage, wisdom, illumination of spirit, healing, creation, and a knowledge of magic. The eagle has an ability to see hidden spiritual truths, rising above the material to see the spiritual. The eagle has an ability to see the overall pattern, and the connection to spirit guides and teachers. The eagle represents great power and balance, dignity with grace, a connection with higher truths, intuition and a creative spirit grace achieved through knowledge and hard work. All of us represent that. And I place you in charge of something that special." Said my father.
Just as I was about to close the box 2 more videos appeared. One in listed Allise. And the other Alexandra. I clicked the one with my name on it and looked closely.
My mother appeared on the screen.
"Allise Honey. You kust know something about Glene. He is your soul mate, just as Ben was mine. You two must stay together, be together, love each other, help one another. Just don't let him go. Trust me sweety. I love you."
I heard a knock at the door and to my surprise it was Glene.
His face was a pail white and her seemed dazed.
"Uh." He gulped, "Alexandra wants you."
I smiled and nodded my head.
"Okay."
He was breathing heavily as he walked away.
I brought the box to the main room with me and handed it to Alexandra.
"I think you might want to see this in private."
She nodded her head and began to walk to the room. Just as she left she friend around.
"Can you... uh maybe come in with me?"
"Sure." I replied.
We walked into the room and I sat beside her while she watched the video. Our parents appeared on the screen.
"Alexandra. My baby girl. Take the sword from Allise and keep it. I give it to you. I know you feel puzzled or angry at me but, I had no choice but to keep you away from Allise. But fate is so strong it brought you two together. You emwere not given away. Or chosen. It could have been either one of you that was seperated from the other. I thought Joseph would keep you safe, but I was truly wrong. Stay with Allise and your new friends. Sadly-" he put his head down and turned towards my mom, "Sadly Bill is your soul mate. You two are meant for each other, and love like that can't be kept away. Trust no one but Allise, Bill and your friends. In this word you rarely fun across someone your meant to be with, let alone all the others. You two are truly something special. I love you very much."
The screen went black.
I looked over to Alexandra and smiled.
"Its all true."
She smiled widely.
"It is."
I could see tears forming inside her eyes. I leaned over towards her and hugged her tight.
"Its gonna be fine."
I looked up and saw all of them standing there.
At that moment I knew that we would make a good team.

(Book 3 Coming Soon.)