[~Chapter 3~]

Sam P.O.V

Once I arrived home I felt warm tears run down my face, I closed the door behind me, slid down and curled into a ball letting the tears poor down, I don't know why I'm even crying but I just did to let out all the emotions I have hidden. Minutes later after all the crying I felt even more sick, like I was about to throw up- I covered my mouth and ran to the bathroom to throw up, "goddamnit....why do I do this to myself..." I said having more tears come down. I calmed myself down and went to sit on the couch curled up in a blanket watching Hunter X Hunter until Taurtis comes home.

Taurtis P.O.V

Sam left me alone at school, odd he never done that before except that one time when he asked Sookie to marry him. I entered Pete's shop and decided to grab soup and medicine for Sam since he looked more pale than usual "Hey Taurtis!" I turned to see Yuki smiling "hey Yuki, what's up?" "you going to J's party tonight?" "probably you?" "yes! wanna be my date to the party?" I couldn't tell if she was asking as a friend or the other way around, but I took it as a friendly way "ya sure!" "yay! see you later" "ok bye!" I turned the corner to see Invader and Dom making out, gross. I quickly grabbed soups, drinks, and medicine for Sam and I just got toritos for me. "wololol~ that'd be 30 yen!" "uh...I guess this much, here" I gave Pete the cash "have a nice day!" I grabbed the stuff and started walking home.

"Sam?" I closed the door and took off my shoes "in here" Sam replied than later I heard a sneeze come after "bless you" I walked in the living room to see Sam wrapped in the big blanket I got you medicine, you should take some now while I heat up some soup for you" I handed Sam the medicine than walked in the kitchen to start heating up the soup "thanks...." "oh by the way you going to J's party?" "hm...im not sure, are you?" "well Yuki asked me as a friend so ya, you should come!" "ill think about it" *DING* I put the soup on the coffee table in front of Sam "thanks Taurtis" "no problem, now I'ma take a quick shower, enjoy yours soup" before I could go on the stair steps I heard Sam yell and I ran back "what's wrong?!?" I burned my tongue" "SAM!" he giggled and I just stood there signing "ill get an ice cube" I grabbed an ice cube and placed it in the soup "my hero" Sam said smiling, I smiled back "haha ok..anything else before I try to shower now?" "nope" "ok"

Sam P.O.V

I heard the shower turn on and can hear Taurtis singing wrecking ball, cute- I started to blow on the soup for it to cool down, inside I felt kind of better knowing that Taurtis cared enough to buy me stuff....or he just felt bad or probably wants me to THINK he cares! I started over thinking things I almost wanted to cry again until I heard the shower turn off, I wiped my eyes and finished my soup. Minutes later Taurtis came downstairs looking fresh since when he came home he was sweaty "wanna take a warm bath? I'll get the bath ready for you" "oh you don-" "I know, I want to" my ace turned red hot, as he walked off I could hear him giggling.

I was relaxing in the hot bath wanting to fall asleep, "hey Sam ill be back in a minute I'm going to buy more drinks and soups for you tomorrow ok!" "ok...." than I heard the door close shut downstairs....why is that every time he leaves I feel so alone?. It was finally night time, which mean time for J's party, I didn't want to go but Taurtis kept begging every hour to come with him and I finally gave in, we waited for Yuki outside her house to walk together. "hey Sam! Taurtis!" "hey Yuki" "ready to go" Yuki grabbed Taurtis hand and mine, than we walked to J's house. We arrived and the house was packed of people "come" Taurtis was pulled away from Yuki quickly I didn't know why until I heard someone familiar "hey Sam you came!" I turned to see Chan "hey Chan you look lovely" "thanks! did you come with Taurtis?" "and Yuki, I think they went to get punch" she smiled "thank you!" and with that she walked inside I guess to find Taurtis. I went inside and music was blasting loud, I really didn't feel like being here so I went upstairs and found an empty room, I'm guessing its J's room I heard someone walk in and see its J "hey Sam! watcha doing, you need to rest?" "ya I don't feel good and I promised Taurtis I'd stay here with him" "well feel free to sleep here! just lock the door ok!" he walked away and I closed the door and went to rest on the bed and passed out.

Taurtis P.O.V

"Taurtis!" I turned and spit out my drink, Chan  looked gorgeous "Chan! hi!" "you came here with Yuki?" "um n-" "Sam told me..." "yes but as a friend" "you sure" "yes" "ok..good" she pulled me into a kiss and I heard glass break behind me and see Yuki staring at us "Yuki" "Chan" "um..." everyone was starring at them both to see what would happen "you stay away from Taurtis he is mine!" "he was originally mine until your prom date ditched you and he felt bad for your sorry ass!" "well at least I got asked and responded you were acting like a 5 year old!" where's Sam...we need to leave now, I managed to escape them both and tried to find Sam until I ran into J "hey where's Sam?" "in my room" I ran upstairs banging on each door "Sam?!" finally one of the doors opened "Taurtis?" "hey, we're leaving" I grabbed his hand and ran back to the house as quick as possible. We arrived and  Sam was still staring at me confused "why you leave?" "Yuki and Chan were at it" "oh..." I walked in than plopped into the couch, Sam sat next to me "why cant I just date someone without drama" I looked to see Sam's go down slowly and he mumbled something under his breath, I didn't bother asking. "I'm going to bed" Sam said rubbing his eyes "you have school tomorrow...get some sleep Taurtis" Sam said and walked upstairs, to be honest I don't want to go to school tomorrow....im going to stay here and take care of Sam.