[~Chapter 14~]

Taurtis P.O.V

~2 days later~

"Taurtis?" "here" "alright...stay in class" Okami stared me down and  I locked to see Rowan standing at the door "why?" "you are failing and I need you to do work" "no point in even trying" I got up and headed towards the other door that isn't blocked "Taurtis!" slam shut goes the door.

Everyday is the same thing, come to school, roll call, leave, skip lunch and gym, leave and go back home to the abandon "home" I live in...whats the point even showing up to school if I just don't do anything in this place. I opened the roof door and felt the air brush over me, that cool feeling, the birds flying around and the sky isn't much bright...a nice feeling actually, laying down on the roof and I closed my eyes and just took a deep breath until I heard the door open "go away, drag me away and I'll fight back" "wasn't really looking for a fight" J? I turned over and saw J with 2 sandwiches and mountain dews "mind if I join you for lunch?" "hehe...ya" he smiled and sat next to me, handing me some food. It was awkward silence for a good 2 minutes while we ate "um..do you know when Sam leaves?" he broke the silence, I took another bite and signed "I'm not sure, I'm not allowed to know since it ain't my business" "I see, oh they're selling candy at a park, well at the mall area, wanna go?" "free candy? I'm down...lets go now" "now?" "yes" I grabbed his hand and ran out the roof top door, down all the stairs and out the school we go.

We arrived there and surprisingly of course it's packed "oh my, a lot of people love candy" "this is a festival J" "oh" he chuckled and I smiled shaking my head "well we're here now, let's enjoy it and get a smile on that face" J said and he pulled us in the crowd finding things to do. We played games, rode some rides and ate pizza, today was an amazing day, it was so fun I didn't want it to end, we're been here for about 3 hours now and found a place to sit down and eat our ice cream "today was a fun day to be skipping school" "oh shi- J I'm sorry I didn-" "it's cool I was going to skip with you anyways...you and Sam are my only best friends" it went silent for a moment then I looked up to see a rabbit in a cage just eating...it's carrot..

~Flashback~

"Sam you need to eat them!" "I don't wanna!" "be the bunny you are and eat" "so forceful" he grabbed the carrot and began eating it "geez your more diva like when you are sick" he stuck his tongue out and smiled, I smiled back and sat across from him, watching him eat...he actually looks like a harmless rabbit

~

Blinking real fast I felt a tear drop land on my hand "you okay Taurtis?" I looked up to see J staring at me worried "oh ya sorry...just remembered something horrible, Say I'ma go now sorry" I got up from my seat and walked away quickly, heading towards the house.

Chan P.O.V

"hmmm" I watched as Taurtis walked away from J and looked back at J to see him now walking away "I guess Sam isn't the only one who needs to leave the picture is he?" stabbing the board behind me and licking the knife giggling "oh how beautiful...this will be more interesting", walking out the shadows and putting the knife back behind my socks, I blended in with the crowd to seem less suspicious...say goodbye J, because I'm almost finished with Sam.

Taurtis P.O.V

"I'm home.." I closed the door and took my shoes off, I don't know why I say I'm home knowing no one is here to care but I do anyway. Layed down on my bed and relaxed a bit then turned over to see an empty bed "Sam..." then over to see the mess I made from going crazy...I really need to clean that, so I got up and started organizing the room back to normal, then the living room and i felt even more tired I just crashed on the couch. For about couple minutes later I felt something warm on my chest, I looked to see a white fluffy rabbit "hey there buddy.." I started to pet it and it just stared me down "how you get here?" "from the door" "what?!" I shook my head and saw no more rabbit then to see J standing over me "shit don't scare me like that.." "I came to drop off dinner and leave you sleep haha" "thanks man, see you in school tomorrow" "you to" he shut the door behind himself and I rubbed my eyes and saw another rabbit "no..your in my head..nope goodnight" I rolled over on the couch and ended up passing out still feeling the warmth on my chest...

Sam please come back already...

...

"Taurtis?"