[~Chapter 8~]

~Next Day~

Sam P.O.V

We stood in front of Silly's house because Taurtis promised to walk Chan to this party, or sleepover I believe its called "alright have fun" "you to love~" Chan gave Taurtis a kiss and walked in, yuck "ready to go?" "you paying the train tickets this time?" "haha ya lets go". Taurtis bought 2 tickets, the train finally arrived and everyone was un-boarding, we saw Yuki and Invader come out "TAURTIS" Yuki yelled and jumped on him "whoa get off" "why I'm better than Chan!" "get off please" "fine!" "hey Sammy poo~" "Invader I will not regret punching you in the face!" she went next to Yuki, I just gave Pete my ticket and went to sit down, waiting for Taurtis to come in, but Yuki kept touching him..its sick's and bugs me seeing Chan and Yuki doing that to him, I want to do almost everything with him but never will. "ALL ABOARD" I saw Taurtis push Yuki away and ran inside, than sat next to me "having fun?" "psh shush". Minutes later we made it back to out side of town "what you want to do first?" Taurtis said walking in front of me "I though you had everything planned out" "I do~" "ssuuurrreee" he stopped and turn to me "you don't believe me?" "not one bit hehe" he smiled and grabbed my arm and ran off somewhere "where are we going?!" "you'll see!". 

After running forever we stood in front of a museum "a museum?" "ya, it haves a maze inside" "cool! lets go in" "haha ok calm your excitement!" "never!" we walked in and it was a maze, we were told to go in separate  color hallways, I took the red and Taurtis took the blue, two other people took green and yellow, "alright first one to the middle wins, on your mark, get set..go!" the alarm went off, this museum is different, way different but I like it. I feel like I been walking in circles, the colors kept changing into different shades of red it was making me dizzy, finally I ran to the last hallway and saw a box in the middle that connects the 4 colors to it, I quickly ran and pushed the red button suddenly the whole are turned red "congratulations red wins, open the box for your price and everyone else follow the arrows that appears on the walls to exit the maze" the worker said on the speaker, I opened the box and it was a stuffed rabbit, funny "hey Sam you won!" Taurtis walked to me and saw the prize then busted out laughing "shush!" "its you Sam! hahaha" "oh god" "alright..how do we leave?" we looked around than I found a big exit sign "come" I grabbed Taurtis hand and led the way.

Taurtis P.O.V

We finally made it out the maze an walked around looking at artwork, it was nice and relaxing to do something with Sam for the whole day, just me and him and not Chan, I love Chan but we needed a break so I thank silly for having a sleepover "Taurtis look!" Sam pointed at a dark room with stars all around, we entered  and everywhere was bright stars in different colors, there was a machine you could name one so I did, I went to it leaving Sam doze off in the wonderful stars, I picked the brightest one and named it Sam, "hey Sam come here" he walked to me "you see that star?" I pointed at the wall at the bottom" "ya?..wait" he leaned closer "it says Sam!" "haha ya" "whoa..how?!" "magic!" he smiled big like a little kid..cute- NO! Chan is cute- "I'm thirsty" "lets go to the vending machines uh..this way?" "we'll get lost because of you hehe". 

~Skipping Time~

We had 2 more things to do, eat and movie, Sam wanted pizza so we searched for a pizza place and finally found one, we decided to eat inside because everyone sat outside- I have no idea why. "does Sam Jr want pizza?" I started chuckling and Sam threw the bunny at my face "shut up haha" "your pizza gentlemen" the worker placed our pizza on the table and walked away. We ate for about 20 minutes  and talked about random stuff and I kept trying to feed the stuffed rabbit but Sam keeps moving it away smiling "Taurtis" "hm?" "what movie are we watching" "that's a surprise!" "boooo" "oh shush" he smiled and took a sip of his drink. We finally made it to the movie theater "you get the snacks, I'll get the tickets" "deal" Sam walked to the snack counter and I went to get tickets "may I help you?" "hey Carl! two tickets to see...uh Insidious" I smile and payed "thank you-" "Taurtis look~!" I turned to see a big ass box of popcorn "how much?!" "only 3 bucks!" oh my god this kid "so what we watching?" "a scary movie" "ohh~" his ears got excited and went up "calm your excitement bunny boy~" "shush! lets go!". During the commercials we just ate this box of popcorn and ended up having a popcorn fight, luckily no one was in here to see us but we stopped when people started showing up- the movie started and everyone , well mostly girls I hear, kept screaming at weird parts, I turned to see Sam curled up in a ball using his bunny ears as his eye shields "you okay? haha" "haha ya..I'm prepared for war" "oh my- SAM" he tried not to laugh out loud.

The movie ended and as we were leaving Sam had trouble walking correctly  "you got scared that bad!" "shush!" I just laughed at him struggling till he jumped on my back "whoa- hey I didn't offer you a piggy back ride" "to bad, carry me! onward" "oh my god" I heard him laugh a little behind me, and I just carried him all the way home. Locking the doors and getting ready for bed I layed down, getting ready to sleep until I felt someone come in bed with me "Sam?" "can I sleep with you..." "your scared" "yes" I chuckled and pulled him closer "for today..goodnight" "goodnight~".