[~Chapter 12, Part 1~]

Sam P.O.V

"You done packing?! we gotta be at school in 5 minutes or they will leave!" I yelled from downstairs "I'm coming!" gezz...I told him to pack last night after his date with fucking Chan but NOOOO "alright lets go!" he ran out the door with mine and his bags, I locked up and ran behind him. We're going on a class field trip to another town to relax and view places, shop...pretty much chill I didn't want to go because I knew Chan would come but Taurtis begged me for a whole week so I said yes, I guess I can try to deal with her for 3 days...HA HA who am I kidding no I cant.

"WE ARE HERE" Taurtis  yelled out of breath"just in time! put your bags in here and take a seat" Ms.Okami said opening I guess the trunk of the bus? I'm not sure, we entered the but and the first thing you hear is- "TAURTIS"  "oh Chan! hey" "sit with me?" "oh uh" he looked at me, I didn't look back, just sat next to J and slummed down in the chair "kill me.." I whispered..luckily J had his headphones on so he couldn't hear me "ok class this is an hour long ride so get comfortable there will be no stopping" Okami said on the microphone...that's not long I guess I'll take a nap? but I'm not tired... "hey" I saw Taurtis crisscross in front of my feet "aren't you s-" "ya but I said I wanna chant with you and...J?" he saw J knocked out already "literally a minute ago he was awake!" I said and he smiled "do you want to sit down? we can trade" "nah I'm good" I stood up and pointed at the chair "sit" "oh god, Bunny being the boss here" he raised his hands surrendering and sat down "now how about you" "on the floor?" "no..." he pulled my arm hard to were I fell on him and he had his arms around my waist, my face turned tomato red I believe "T-Taurtis!" "what! I'm your chair deal with it" I didn't say anything after that but my neck felt fire red...I literally can sense Chan staring at me.

Taurtis P.O.V

I felt the bus stop moving, we here? "we arrived at out destination! everyone grab your bags and lets get checked in the hotel" I saw Sam knocked out on me "you want me to get y'alls bags?" J asked I jumped a little "you scared me! but yes please while I carry this guy" "haha ok" I had J help me put him on my back then we finally exited the bus, grabbed the bags and catched up to everyone else. We had to get in groups of at least 3 to 4 to share one room, of course it's me, Sam and J, as soon as we got our key we got up to floor 4 and opened our door to see it fancy, not million dollar fancy but so nice looking "wow!" J said putting out bag down "I know right...pick a bed so I know where to throw him" "the one close to the door" "then he's taking the edge" I threw Sam on to the bed by the wall and as soon as I did that i think I woke him, double checking and I didn't...so close "do we just chill?" I asked sitting on the couch we had "Ya for 10 minutes then we meet at the front" "sounds good! want to explore while he sleeps?" "sure!" I grabbed my jackets then went to explore the hotel with J.

Sam P.O.V

I woke up feeling comfortable..like a cloud, I finally adjusted my eyes and saw I was in a room, sitting up and looking around I'm alone...this place looks nice, the blankets are sooooo soft! I layed back down and just layed there till someone came back. 4 minutes later I heard the door open, turning to my side I saw Taurtis and J walk in, "hey you woke up on time! lets go" J said "where we going?" "don't know but we gotta meet up in the front so lets go" I groaned and they both just laughed, I got up and followed them down to see everyone else beat us "everyone here now? good ok now there's a shopping area 5 minutes away, stay in your groups and be back here in an hour or two ok?" everyone nodded and we all began walking to the shopping place.

I ended up buying food the minute we arrived, I hadn't ate in along time I deserve these noodles. We explored cool little shops, I didn't buy much only food and this cool katana we all got one, J bought a lot and Taurtis bought about 5 things. "hey love!" Chan ran up to Taurtis and gave him a kiss "hey who's in your group?" "Invader and Yuki...I see you have Sam and J" J waved and I just stood there, I can really feel her stabbing me 100 times right now "look what I got us! bracelets that says his and hers"  Chan said pulling out 2 silver bracelets then handed one to Taurtis "oh wow thanks!" "well see you at dinner time" she skipped away and I saw Taurtis put the thing in his bag "shall we go?" "ya" J said leading the way back. Half way there Taurtis stopped me "what?" "I got your something..here" he pulled out a stuffed animal, an adorable cat holding a cooked fish "aw!" "haha ya" "thanks...." he continued walking and I just stood there staring at it...how adorable.