[~Chapter 11~]

Sam P.O.V

Ever since Taurtis found out my little secret, he's been keeping an eye out on me every second, unless Chan comes alone than he cant do both, can he?. "SAM" i felt a smack across my head and shook out my thought "hm?" i looked up to see Rowan and everyone turned towards me "what happened?" i looked around confused "its your turn to present your homework" Okami explained "um...mrs. what homework?" "i gave it to you yesterday?" "oh..i didn-" "he hasn't been feeling well Okami, he left it at him" Taurtis stated, i looked at him and he seemed pissed about something "well than, present tomorrow Sam" DING "class dismissed!" everyone started walking to lunch while i still sat down feeling dizzy, i was alone...just like i always am, i got up and slowly made my way to the lunch room, as i was about to step downstairs i felt someone push me and there i go tumbling down...ouch..i glanced up to see Chan smiling "Chan?" i closed my eyes in pain and opened them to see her next to me with a sad look "SAM are you okay?!" "um..ya" i heard footsteps run towards me "Sam!" Taurtis yelled "what happened?!" "he tripped down the stairs! i tried to grab him before he fell" Chan yelled sounding so worried "oh my god here" Taurtis grabbed my arm and lifted me up "you hurt?" "my back..." "wanna go to the nurse" "no..lets ignore it.." I continued to walk on, instead headed to gym...I'm not in the mood to see faces..whats the point is i only get pity sorrow.

Taurtis P.O.V

The whole day i couldn't get Sam's side out of my mind...thinking about it more and more made me mad wondering who would do something to him in order to just harm himself?! i heard a loud dump as i was about to enter the lunch room "SAM" i heard Chan yell, my heart sank wondering what happened now. I ran and saw him in pain..he's been a mess for awhile now and i want to know why but every time i ask he stutters and gets lost in space- "wanna go to the nurse?" "no..lets ignore it.." he moved away and started walking to gym class "poor Sam" i turned to see Chan just standing there watching Sam walk away "ya.." as i was about to head back to lunch, Chan grabbed my hand, i looked at her and her face express" "but Sam's in pain, i don't want to be a bother" "your not a bother" she smiled and pulled me into a kiss and pulled away "i love you Taurtis!" the bell ranged for gym and she pulled me with her.

Sam P.O.V

The whole gym class i said out as i watched everyone from the swings playing soccer or something else, i turned to see Chan hugging and everything with Taurtis..just watching makes me feel more sick than i ever felt in my life "hey Sam" i looked up to see J "hey J!" "how you feeling?" "sick...wanna go home.." "i can walk you home now if you feel sick- we still have 20 minutes left" "oh god no im leaving..thanks but im good walking alone" i smiled a lil and walked away "ok feel better!" i heard him yell from behind, J's a good friend...i hope Chan doesn't come over, i really don't want to see her face anymore. I arrived home and went straight to lay down on my bed still in pain from the fall, closing my eyes to let sleep take me away once again...

~In his Dream~

I couldn't feel my breaths, all my words were getting chocked up inside me, my body felt so numb..i cant move nor open my eyes, I pled for help, cry for help but the longer i struggle, its harder and harder to breathe "Sam.." the pain went away, i finally opened my eyes and see a shadow "Taurtis..?" "stop loving me Sam" he rose his hand and knifes came up from the ground "Taurtis?!" "it will only hurt you more"... *snap*... they cam flying towards me, the pain came back worse..i cant feel anything, everything is blurry...i feel like im falling..-

"SAM" i woke up breathing heavily, curling into a ball, almost tears in my eyes "Sam?!" i looked to see Taurtis wrapping his arms around me, pulling me close to him "you okay?! you were screaming when i came home!" i looked around and hugged Taurtis back "..yes..ya" "good" he pulled away, than i grabbed his hand "dont leave me!" "Sam..." more tears came down and he sat next to me hugging me "i wont...take a deep breath to calm down..want a bath?" "what will that do?" "well for one" he slide his finger down my back and i jumped in pain, blushing real hard "this will some what go down a bit, I'll cook while you bath" he got up and walked off to start the bath.

Taurtis P.O.V

I finished getting a bath ready for Sam and walked out "its ready!" i called from downstairs "ok!" walking to the kitchen to see what we got...we got stuff to make curry? ill do that "Taurtis?" i turned around "ya?" "um...can you help me..take off my shirt..i tried and it hurts to much, i might of sprained my shoulder to.." his face was red, I could feel mine turning red to but shook it off "sure" i walked towards him and slowly raised his arms up "ow..." "sorry..alright" I grabbed the end of his shirt and slowly took it off to were he felt no pain, once it was off i put it on the floor "t-thank you..." his face was turned around and slowly put his arms down, i smiled "need anything else ask me" "okay..", I closed to restroom door and went back to the kitchen. 30 minutes later the food was ready and Sam finally got out the bath, i served us and placed the plates on the table, i saw Sam coming down the stairs "hungry?" "haha ya.." he sat down and his eyes got big "food!" I smiled "ya its food" sitting across from him, we dug in, in silence eating "by the way...Chan didn't come?" "oh ya. J told me you seemed more sick so i said not today, she said ok" "ohh.." "but serious.." he looked at me "you okay?" he smiled and grabbed the dishes to wash..

"all the best people are crazy Taurtis..."

[~ :D thank you guys for waiting patiently for this chapter, cx im sorry it took way longer than normal, i been busy dealing with person issues and i never had the time to write this chapter out but i did so here it is c: hope you guys enjoyed! and have a lovely day ^^~]