[~Chapter 10~]

Taurtis P.O.V

Sam haves been sleeping a lot lately, I never asked why but than I remembered he's been feeling sick or down..why?. As soon as he passed out I went back outside to find Don and show him what he'll be dealing with if he keeps messing with my bestfriend. Minutes later I found him "DOM!" he turned around so did his friend he brought with him, more like a minion because he just follows him around like a lost puppy...even though he doesn't go back to our school anymore "what!" "this!" I threw a punch and his friend threw one back but I kicked him down and continued with  Dom, I felt the kid jump on my back trying to chock me but I felt him get off and heard a loud smack, I turned to see J and JTS "heyyy thanks guys" "no problem, you can leave now..because of your knuckles" J pointed at my hand and I saw them bruised red, almost to were they could bleed "oh Sam's going to kill me".

I arrived home and it was quiet until I heard tiny sniffles coming from the restroom "Sam?" no response "Sam you okay?"  the door opened and he had a smile whipping his eyes "ya don't worry..i just fell..ya" he turned to my hands "AND WHAT IS THIS" he grabbed my hand and quickly grabbed stuff "Sam I'm f-  AH!" he poured rubbing alcohol  on them and rubbed it with a rag than bandaged them "there! you had me worried" "what a mom" he smacked me on the chest with the rag and walked away "but thank you!" "you sure" he turned to me and sat down "can I ask why" "uh...Dom?" "I SAID TO LEAVE IT" "Sam no your my best friend ok" he had a pain look on his face, I really never understood him anymore, he hides his feelings so well now in days..i can never help him out "...thanks" "for?" "with Dom" "well J and JTS helped to" "oh my god.." "so how did you fall?"

Sam P.O.V

I was coming up with so many excuses to answer that question but what is an amazing excuse! think Sam! "uh..tripped and hit my head" "ohh" sometimes I want to tell Taurtis everything, to stop from crying my emotions away almost everyday, crying to sleep..everything but he'd never understand he only loves Chan..only, than one day he'll leave me for her then what? how am I supposed to live without him. "Sam?" he snapped in front of my face "huh?" "you spaced out" "oh? I didn't notice- hey lets play gamecrab!" "sure!". Hours of gamecrab a knock was at the door "I'll get it"  Taurtis went to open the door, I just peaked from the window to see who it was- of course Chan, why am I not surprised? I quickly ran back to the couch and watched the two enter the room "hey Sam!" "hey  Chan.." "I was wondering can I borrow your laptop? I'll even use it on the kitchen table if you don't trust me" "ya sure" as I went up stairs to grab my laptop I saw Gareth ghost standing by the window with Ellen I opened it quickly "Ellen your going to fall! come inside" "I'm fine I just have to tell you something and that is don't trust Chan with anything or you will forever lose something dear to you" with that she jumped off and vanished, I looked at Gareth and he vanished as well, I really didn't understand much I grabbed my laptop ad went downstairs, debating if I should tell Taurtis or not?...not like he cares so I guess not.

"here you go" "thank you!" "where's Taurtis?" "he went out to get pizza for all of us" "oh" I sat on the couch and just played gamecrab "soo..how you been?" I asked trying to sound like I care but I don't, et trying not to make it so awkward I been great!" "oh that's good to hear" "how you been? Taurtis is always telling me you feel sick" "uh ya...still feel sick but not really sick so eh" "that's nice". We heard the door open and watched Taurtis struggle locking the door "need help?" I got it" he kicked the lock than looked at me "...Sam help" I smiled and went to locked the door and grabbed a box "THANK YOU" "your welcome..what are in these boxes?" he set down the boxes next to Chan "normal cheese for you, pepperoni for me and Chan wanted mixed things so we all got individuals".

Taurtis P.O.V

It was silent, I sat with Sam on the couch to eat since Chan was working on whatever "DONE!" "with?" "oh" Chan stood up and turned off his laptop "just a project! here you go~ thank you so much I might come back if it didn't work out" "ok" "bye guys!" he left and I went to clean up her mess "wonder what the project is for" "extra credit?" "maybe" Sam threw his stuff away and than walked back upstairs "goodnight" "its 7?" "...I sleep early to" no he doesn't? he never sleeps early, I went upstairs ad saw him shirtless, he turned and saw me "Taurtis!" "knock knock?" "to late..." 

{{{{WARNING IF YOU ARE TRIGGER EASILY I SUGGEST YOU STOP READING AT THIS POINT ON,  (IT WAS SUGGEST dearly to add this soooo don't ask me -.BUT CONTINUES READING AT YOUR OWN RISK}}}}

I scanned his sides and I saw a lot of bruises and ...red marks everywhere "Sam what's that" I pointed and he saw then quickly tried pushing me away out the room "Sam" "its nothing" "now your being stubborn" I grabbed his arm than pulled him away from the door "answer me again...what are these" I touched his side and he bounced back in pain "Sam..." "forget it, its nothing lets sleep?" "not unt-" "than you might as well stay awake 24/7 for 365 days!" he said tears coming down "Sam.." he started crying and I pulled him in for a hug and he hugged me tightly "I'm sorry..." "its ok..please don't do it again" "ok" "promise?"

.....

I promise"

Happy Early New Years!! c: hoped you enjoyed cx and have a wonderful day! lots of love <3