[~Chapter 12 Part 2~]

Taurtis P.O.V

It's already the second day in our field trip and its been pretty fun, I mean....ya fun with friends if you say so, yesterday after dinner or lunch I hung out with Chan until it was time to sleep, I apologized to Sam and J for leaving them, J understood me but Sam didn't. "Wake up Sam" "he's a heavy sleeper" "yup.." we shook hi again and nothing "we can splash water on him" J said "oh my...sounds like a good idea, wheres a bucket?" He walked in the restroom, seconds later came back with a bucket of water splashed it on Sam, he jumped up and stared at us like we're about to die now "what the hell!" "RISE AND SHINE" I yelled while J was laughing "...could of at least poured warm water" he got up and walked like a penguin to the restroom "I'ma take a warm shower-" "want me to bring breakfast for you?" I asked and waited for a response "um..a carrot is fine" he shut the door and I turned to J "lets go eat" "ya!".

We arrived at the breakfast area and everyone was here eating, "Taurtis! J!" we saw Chan waving "what does that signal mean?" "i don't know" "she's your girlfriend!" I laughed and pushed J forward to start walking towards them "morning ladies" J said "where's Sam?" Invader asked looking around "he's sh-" "want to eat with us" Chan cut me off "sure...since there's only two chars left" "ok!" "lets go get food" J dragged me away and started filling our plates with whatever is left over, I grabbed the last plate and filled it with more stuff and covered it in napkins then used my jacket to cover it. 10 minutes later J was having a chat with the girls and I stood up after to leave "where you going?"  Chan asked "oh uh the restroom" I looked at J and he nodded understanding where I was going, I quickly got to the elevators and went up to our room, I opened it to see Sam in a towel looking for clothes, I always check his sides now...and he's healing "hey" he turned to e and got red "knock next time!" "I was lazy!" "ya ya..whats that" he pointed at my jacket, smart kid "your food" I placed the plate on his bed "oh..you didn't have to get a whole plate" "ya I did because you didn't eat yesterday besides the food you bought at the stores" he stared at the plate and sat down "thanks" "I'll see you in a little bit I kinda left J for a while haha...enjoy!" I closed the door behind me and went back to J.

Sam P.O.V

As Taurtis left, I uncovered the plate and it was like looking at heaven, I began to ear...then finished within 40 seconds, guess I was hungry, I grabbed pants and a shirt, began to get fully ready, as soon as I was about to put on my shoes they walked in "hey your awake now!" "ya..whats today's plans?" "to explore, lets go"  slipped on my shoes and we all headed out the doors.

It felt amazing today, really peaceful and quiet...it's an amazing feeling, I watched Taurtis and J look at the pond and just stared at Taurtis...Taurtis huh.."SAM!" I snapped out of it and saw Invader in my face "Invader?!?" "well morning to you to, Chan said later today we're having a triple date, your my date and J is Yuki's" "I didn't sign up for this" "neither did they" "I'm not go-" "he'll be there" we turned to see J and Taurtis looking at us "great!" she ran off and I really wanted to punch Taurtis sexy face right now "come on its one night!" "I hate Invader" "switch with J" "oh please don't..I don't like neither" J said putting his hands up in defense "well then.." I rolled my eyes and took a deep breath and let it out "if J is being forced to, I'm not going to let you torture him alone" they laughed and we continued to walk around exploring every bit of what we walked by. We found a mini gift shop and I didn't mind what they were buying I went straight for the food area in the shop and grabbed 4 items "really Sam" J said "don't judge me" I smiled and so did he, we paid for our stuff and ran into Chan's group, for the love of god how do they even know where we even are all the time?!. They just talked about the times of the date, blah blah blah and where to be...I wasn't paying much attention, I just stared at Taurtis...god his lips look sooo soft...I turned to J and I could tell he wasn't paying attention either so I offered him some of my chips and we just ate chips while they chatted with Taurtis.

~Skip Time To Date~

I wasn't feeling this at all...we arrived to a sushi bar place and of course the girls are here already. they picked a booth and we had to sit next to our date, I was in between Invader and Yuki, not bad I guess with Yuki but Invader I'm going to die!. It was awkward silence until Taurtis started a conversation, then everyone talked, I could feel Chan's eyes right at me but I hadn't done anything yet!. The second part of the date was to go to the spa area were girls and guys get separated and chill in a warm water tub, I didn't mind I just wanted to be somewhere warm. "alright see you in a couple of minutes, like 30?" "sure" we went out separate ways and J already jumped in and started floating up "HOT" "dumbass..." Taurtis grabbed his glasses and placed them down, I got in as well and relaxed a bit...closed my eyes and just layed my head on the towel behind me "you relaxed?" "mhmmmm" "haha nice". t was quiet and relaxing until it was time for us to head back to the hotel. As we arrived at the hotel Chan pulled on y arm "may we chat?" I wanted to say no but I ended up saying "Yes".

Taurtis P.O.V

"wheres Sam? it's been 30 minutes" J asked fixing his bed "don't know...I'll go check" "ok". Looking around each hall way, almost all rooms and no sign of Sam, I check the pool, dining area and game area, almost everywhere until I heard a loud bang, I ran outside and heard noises, I followed the noises and saw Chan and Sam "Sam!" they both turned to me "Taurtis?!" Chan said surprised "what's wrong? everything ok!? I heard a bang" "we heard it to!" Chan said coming to me "but we're ok! goodnight guys" Chan kissed my cheek and walked away "lets go?" "no...go by yourself I'll be there in a little bit" "why?" "I said so.." he turned his back towards me and started walking off "Sam..?".

Sam P.O.V

"who the hell do you think you are?!" "umm fucking Sam that's who, If you weren't a girl I would of hit you right now, oh wait I could if I wanted to but your Taurtis girlfriend!" "and it will stay like that you hear me!" "you act like I'm going to take him!" he doesn't like me like that to even take him from Chan...I wish he did but no...I looked up to see a gun in my face "WHO HOLD THE FUCK UP what t-" "if you keep getting in my way I will have to end your life little by little, why don't we start now?" "you gone insane!" "no you have...now it will hurt a bit" hell no..is this really how it ends? I wont see Taurtis anymore...no..no i will not let that happen, I quickly tried grabbing it out her hand, she put up a fight and the next thing you know I guess she pulled the trigger, we both stared at each other in fear until- "Sam!" we looked and there Taurtis was, Chan quickly threw the gun far and I just stood there thinking y life was almost- "lets go?" "no...go by yourself I'll be there in a little bit" "why?" "I said so" I walked away for awhile and turned to see him gone, I saw the gun and picked it up...staring at it felt weird.

Knocking at Chan's room door she opened it and I handed it back covered in a towel "why" "it doesn't have bullets, we both touched it and we could go to jail" she took it and stared at it for a moment "true...thanks i guess" "whatever" I walked away and headed back to my room. Waiting for someone to open the door, Taurtis opened it and i entered to see J already knocked out "you okay?" "ya..." I took off my shoes and got on Taurtis bed "um no" "I say yes" "how come?" "you guys made my bed wet and its still wet" "good enough" he layed next to me and we both faced each other "you look down" "I'm not" "oh?" he pulled me closer to him, at this point I'm confused but loving the feeling him holding me "tell me why you seem down" I cant tell him my near death..what do I tell him?!? "that the trip is almost over...its sad" THAT'S THE BEST YOU CAN COME UP WITH SAM?!, his hand lift up my chin and the other one still wrap around me, I cant tell if he's playing with me...if he is please stop..but don't stop "I see...what a dork you are..." "who are you cal-" at that moment...his lips were with mine, and I'm loving every second of it, he separated with me "sorry...I'm half asleep haha goodnight.." "...night" I knew there was something up with him...by tomorrow he wont remember this but I will..with a broken heart knowing this wont come true for real and not half way..., I'll do anything for him even if it meant death by Chan.

(((I thought you deserve a long chapter, sorry for not posting! school is almost over so its stressful ;-; because grades...yaa c: hope you enjoyed!)))