[~Chapter 15~]

Taurtis P.O.V

"we haven't done anything for a week, what am I to you now?!" rolling my eyes and let out a big sign looking at Chan annoyed "Chan list-" "no you listen!" "CHAN!" she shuted up and signed "I'm sorry...I just feel lonely" 'it's been a rough week ok? I know how you feel...promise when I'm better I'll give you a special day" I smirked and she giggles "ok~" she leaned in and gave me a small kiss, grabbing my hand and trying to lead me to class but I didn't move one bit "honey? come on" I signed and she rolled her eyes letting go of me "fine- why even show up?" walking away to class as soon as the bell rang then I just casually went back on the rook until lunch waiting for J. Moments later I heard the door open and close twice, wondering maybe someone saw me and left but it opened again "who the fuck!" I stood up and turned around not even blinking "oh um...sorry to disturb you..."

~Flashback to moments ago~

(you guys should know who this is~!) P.O.V

Walking into the school building was really strange yet kinda good, I looked around while drinking mountain dew and spotted Chan with Taurtis by the staircase, should I go over there?..I guess I have no choice. Walking towards them more and more, they seem to be having an argument- that's a first, I walked a bit slower to avoid being seen so I wouldn't be involved by their small talk but as soon as I reached the staircase they vanished..huh? "fine- why even show up?" I looked up slowly to see Chan walking away and Taurtis continuing climbing the stairs...where is he going?. Following along slowly to hear a loud slammed door at the very top, going up and realized this is the roof door..I don't think I should go in but something tells me I should, slowly opening the door and stepping outside, slowly trying to close the door quietly but suddenly it slams shut "who the fuck!" CRAP! my heart started racing as he stood up turning towards me but he just stood there with widen eyes all I could say was "oh um...sorry to disturb you...". He walked closer and closer to me, my back placed against the door, looking up to see we're face to face, looking down at his lips...his soft looking lips then looking up to his amazing eyes..god! anyone could melt looking at those eyes, moments later he lifts up my chin, leans closer and then we kissed...WE KISSED!!.

Taurtis P.O.V

We kissed for what seemed like hours, until the bell ranged and he jumped from fright, I smiled and stepped back catching some air, staring him down "sorry...I don't know what came over me" god I'm so stupid! "oh no it's fine! was very unexpected..." "ha..ya" we stood there in silence staring at each other until- *BOOM* I fell back onto my back and felt him land on top of him..ouch "you okay?" looking to see his face full of worries and I smirked "I should be asking you that sunshine" looking over to see what the hell happened then there stood J looking shocked as well "SAM?!" Sam turned around and I could tell he's embarrassed to be seen like this "J, hey!" "when you get out?!" "today actually..um.." he got off me and went to hug J "your strong with the door" "oh ya haha I thought Taurtis was locked out here because it wouldn't open so I pushed it" "no wonder I felt something moving on my back" Sam mumbled quiet enough for me to hear and I laughed standing up finally and placed my hand on Sam's shoulder "why don't we all ditch and go for real food? lunch is on me" they both agreed and as we started walking down the stairs, around the corner Chan stood there stepping in "Sam~! it's good to see you".

Sam P.O.V

"Sam~! it's good to see you" crap...this is what I was avoiding the whole time, I knew she looked at me disgusted and pretended to act innocent "it's good to see you to.." "where all three of y'all going?" she looked mad, real mad "we're leaving now" Taurtis said deeply, pushing us through her and then turned around to talk to her "you guys go one, I'll meet you in a bit" I looked at Chan and all I can see in her eyes is anger and death upon me..something tells me I'm going to say goodbye to fresh air and hello to the hospital bed all over again...

Please someone rescue me!

...

"welcome to wonderland Sam!"

[~Hello ^^ hope you enjoyed this LONG WAITED chapter..it may been awful and i apologize for that and also because it's a bit short but i tried ^^, i hope you guys have an amazing morning, evening or night ^^ and i will try to be more active uploading chapters~]