Book one chapter one

Hi. So I am new in the whole fanfic writing business. I will be making a series of this book but I also want people to vote a comment it would mean a lot to me. Peace out Girl Scout! Frozenflicker.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I am woken from a nice dream with a start. My little sister Ginny is jumping up and down on my bed screaming for me to get up. I sit up and she gets off my bed before grinning like the Cheshire Cat.

Sorry that was rude. Let me introduce myself to you. My name is Athena Artemis. I don't know my last name but I go by Weasley since I have lived with them for as long as I can remember.

I have long, curly, and black as night hair. It reaches to my waist and refuses to be straight no matter what I do. My eyes are a hazel color with the base being a bright emerald green. "Thea!!" Molly Weasley yells from the kitchen demanding my attention. I hurry out on to the landing with Ginny right at my heels. When we reach the landing I jump on George's back just like every morning during the holidays. "Hey little hunter". George says in unison with his twin Fred. They will call me hunter or huntress because of my middle name.

I smile as the three of us reach the bottom of the stairs. Molly is waiting for us and George sets me down again before she hands me a letter. I start to do my happy dance as I realize it is for Hogwarts. I had been going to Bauxbatons academy for magic before but I chose to switch schools this year to be closer to my adoptive siblings. Every person in the room is laughing as my brothers start jointing me in the dance.

Charlie has come home with me after my spring term ended so he was home with us and would take me back to my original school in France. He was my original means of transport. He and Bill exchange a glance before picking me up between the pair of them. Before I even sit down at the table to eat the doorbell rings. Milky stands up to answer it as Arthur walks down the stairs with Ron and Ginny.

"Athena. There is someone here to see you." Molly announces. I walk over to the front door and see a giant man and a young boy. The boy looks about my age with short brown hair and bright gray eyes. "Thea this is Hagrid and Alex. They will be taking you to Diagon Alley." She explains to me. I nod before motioning them to follow me inside. I then hurry up the stairs to put on some clothes. I end up in dark wash skinny jeans, a dark green long sleeved teeshirt, and my gray converse. As I walk back down stairs I hear my adoptive parents and Hagrid talking quietly. "She looks just like her father. But she acts exactly like her mother." The giant man growls softly. "Hagrid she know nothing of her parents. Albus made us promise not to tell her so you can't either." Molly whispers.

"She deserves the truth Molly. You know you would want the same if you were in her situation. She has no family except her brother and apparently Hagrid has yet to go and get him." Arthur says with a hint of finality in his tone. I choose that moment to make a lot of noise to give them the impression that I wasn't just listening to their conversation. "Are we ready?" I ask with as normal of a tone that I can manage. Alex nods before holding out his hand to me. I shake it and we follow the giant out if the house.

"Why were you talking about me?" I ask rounding in Hagrid once we get far away from the house. He looks very flustered. "How much did you hear?" He asks worried. "Everything!" I growl. Alex pats my shoulder in a comforting manner before climbing into the side car of a giant motorcycle. I hop in after him and he makes sure I am settled behind him. As Hagrid gets on the entire bike sinks a few inches into the ground. Soon we are speeding away with my hair flapping behind us and occasionally hitting Hagrid or Alex. Alex turns around to glance at me and he sees the scar I have had since I was a baby being shown now that my hair is off of my collar bone.

"What's that?" He asks pointing to it. I shrug before pulling the shoulder of my top down so he can see my shoulder blade. My birth mark stands out dark against my neutral skin. He grins and turns around as I pull my shirt back into place.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ one hour latter~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We are soon pulling up to a boat dock and are instructed to get in as Hagrid rows us out to an out cropping of rocks. Once we bump into the shore I realize the sun has completely set making me notice how late it really is. I glance down at the watch that Alex is wearing and it shows 2 minutes to midnight.

We stand next to the door until we hear his watch beep midnight before Hagrid knocks on the door until it falls into the house. He steps in closely followed by Alex and I before apologizing in his deep gruff voice. I shake the water from the sea out of my hair and sweep it over my shoulders catching the attention of the three boys in the room. One being Alex, on a fat thing that looks like a pig, and the last being the scrawny boy in the corner that Hagrid hasn't noticed yet. I smile at the boy in the corner before giving a withering look to the fat one.

I follow Hagrid and Alex to the couch and sit on the edge before Hagrid nudges me and motions to the fireplace that is currently empty. I nod after rolling my eyes and snap my fingers thinking about a flame to keep us warm. The snap of my fingers mixes with the new crackling sounds of the dancing fire that I created shocking everyone but Hagrid who grins at me. The even fatter man on the stairs points his gun at me and his voice shakes as he yells at me to leave. I stand and silently walk over to him before staring at the metal in his hands. It soon is shrinking to nothing and is crushed in his giant hand. The man's bony and horse like wife faints slightly as I turn my gaze to her.

My snicker does nothing to mask her gasp in surprise as recognition flashes in her eyes. I spin back around as I hear Hagrid talking to the scrawny boy who has come out of his hiding spot to say that his name is Harry. I pull a letter marked Harry out of Hagrid's coat and hand it to him with a small grin. He flips it open and reads it before all hell breaks loose in that house.