Chapter 10

Three weeks latter.
Halloween day

Athena's POV:
I am sitting in the common room with Prim, Bexxie, Vikktoria, Ash, and Lizzie. Parkinson and her little gang walk in and are giggling madly. "It must be Halloween. Look who just walked in after ruining someone's life. The bitch of the world." I mutter to the girls. We laugh cruelly as Draco, Theo, Blaise, Josh, Crabbe, Goyle, and Toby walk over to us. "What's so funny?" Draco asks as they sit down and Toby kisses the top of my head.

Bexxie ignores him and stands up. "Who's day did you ruin today?" She says loudly to Parkinson. "Only mudblood Granger." She says laughing harshly. "You did what?" I shout standing up. "Oh please. You can stop pretending that that bitch is your friend." Emma Carter says smirking as Lillian Mathews giggles. My eyes turn black and I start towards them. They scream and run up to their room. "I hate those brats!" I seethe to my gang. Draco and Prim look at me sadly.

"Come on. We are going on a little trip." I growl as I saunter towards the entrance to the common room. They all follow me and we make our way up to the Gryffindor common room. "Thea we can't go in there." Ash says. "Yeah you can. Dumbledore made it so anyone with Thea can get in." The fat lady, who's portrait guards the entrance, says. "Caput Draconus." I say and she nods before letting us in. The people in the common room smile at me as we make our way over to my twin and his two friends who are in the corner. "Harry where is Mione?" I as as I walk up.

"We don't know. That bitch Pansy called her a awful name and she ran off." Cassie says glaring at nothing. Alex walks down his staircase and so does Kate. They are both carrying textbooks. "Alex was Fred and George up their?" I ask. He nods. "Guys stay here. I will be right back." I say as I make my way to the boys stairs. I walk into their room and see them sitting by a table looking at a piece of parchment.

"I know who those people are." I say looking over their shoulders. They both jump and stare at me. "And I will tell you if you do me a favor. Heck I can have you meet them." I say. "What do you need?" They ask in unison. "I need you to prank the shit out of Pansy Parkinson. She made Hermione cry and we don't k ow where she is." I explain. "Of course and Hermione is in the first floor bathroom to the left of the dungeons." They say. I thank them and run down the steps. "Guys I know where Mione is. Let's go!" I say excitedly.

We all take off running and I take the girls into the bathroom. We find Mione is a stall sobbing. "Mione don't worry about those brats. They don't know anything." Ash says through the door. "Come on let us in." I say. She opens the door and are pulled in.

Four hours latter.

Bexxie's POV:
We stay in there with her all day. It is well last dinner time when we start walking out of the stall. We all hug but are met with a deep growl. We look up and see a giant mountain troll. We all scream at the tops of our lungs. The troll roars in response and we scatter into stalls and under sinks.

The door burst open and Harry, Toby, Draco, Alex, Theo, Crabbe, Goyle, Blaise, Josh, and Ron run in. They all freeze and the troll ignores them. It starts smashing the tops of the stalls and debris falls over all of us. "Help!" Hermione screams. That gets all the guys to move. They are throwing things at the troll trying to give us all time to move. I race over to Prim and Thea, but the troll hears me and swings at me. It catches my side and throws me across the room.

Draco forgets what is happening and races over to his cousin. He is hit and thrown to the other side of the room as me before the world goes black.

Prim's POV:
I watch my twin get thrown across the room and scream in terror. "Thea do something!" I scream. She pulls out her wand and points it at the troll. "Confringo!" She screams. The trolls club catches flame. The troll flings his club around trying to stop the fire. He hits himself in the head and he knocked himself out cold. "Aguamenti." She murmurs before any of us catch flame.

Crabbe and Goyle go over and pick up Draco. "Josh, Blaise go and grab Bexxie." Thea says softly. They do as she says and Snape, McGonagall, Madame Pomfrey, and Quirrel burst into the room. "Ahh!" The latter shouts before leaning against the door. The prior gasps and presses her hand against her heart. "Explain yourselves!" She shouts gasping. "It was my fault professor." Hermione pipes up. "Miss. Granger?" McGonagall exclaims. "I went looking for the troll. I had read about them and thought I would be able to fight it. But I was wrong. If they all haven't shown up when they did I would probably be dead. Draco and Bexxie ran out and took hits for me and they saved me." She explains. "I expected more from you Miss. Granger. Five points from Gryffindor. And Mr. Potter, Weasley, Black, and Miss. Black and Potter five points will be awarded each for sheer dumb luck. Along with Miss. Potter, Angelo, Leechhart, Malfoy, and Mr. Potter, Crabbe, Goyle, Zambine, Thomas, Nott five points to Slytherin. Mr. Malfoy and Miss. Lestrange will get ten points for sacrificing themselves for a friend." She continues.

Athena's POV:
"Get Mr. Malfoy and Miss. Lestrange to the hospital wing. We will contact their families. Does anyone know Miss. Lestrange's emergency contact?" Madame Pomfrey asks. "Mr. Sirius Black." I say quietly. She nods and has the rest of us come to the hospital wing for checkups. And she has our heads of houses contact the rest of our parents. By the time we are all set down on a bed or chair our parents are here. "Athena Artemis Potter!" What does Dumbledore mean when he tells us a troll attacked you?" Mum growls glaring at me. The rest of my siblings squirm under her glare but I stay still.

"Exactly that mum. A troll got into a girls bathroom where we were after Parkinson made Mione cry." I explain. "Hermione how did she make you cry?" Uncle Sirius asks sitting with his children and next to Bexxie. "She called me a ....... She called me a mudblood." She whispers. "She did what?!?!" The adults shout at once. "Excuse me I need took beat the shit out of a bitch." I say normally starting to stand up. "Sit down." Mum and dad say in unison. Then the bitch in question runs in asking about Draco. Mrs. Malfoy stands up and steps in front of her son. I stand up and mum and dad don't stop me, I then walk over to her and slap her hard across the face.

"What the hell?! You bitch! Who dare you do that!" She shouts at me. "You want to start something?" I growl at her. "You have no right to touch me!" She yells. "Oh I have every right. You thing you are so great but you are actually a pathetic bitch who has to put people down to feel right. You fuck op everyone's life and think you can get away with it. Well fuck you and all your shit. You are rude and vile. You are the reason no one can be bothered to trust Slytherins. Go fucking crawl back under your rock and disappear. No one would care anyways. So go burn in hell bitch!" I shout at her. Everyone in the room stares at me in shock but I am seething. She stares at me and turns on her heel and runs out of the room.

I ignore everyone else and sit back in between my brothers. The kids all burst out laughing after a moment. The parents try to hide smiles but don't succeed. "Thanks Thea." Draco and Bexxie say together. I grin at them. "Okay I feel a lot better!" I exclaim. The adults laugh. "You can all go back to your common rooms." Madame Pomfrey says after looking me over. We all get up and Prim and I prop Bexxie up in between us and help her down to the common room. Goyle and Crabbe prop up Draco and we all go into our mixed room. When we hit our beds we all crash.