Chapter 7

Athena's POV:
I am running down the hallway with the twins. We are laughing our heads off. A mangled screech is our response. We had just finished with pranking Parkinson in front of the entire Slytherin house. Long story short she is now pissed. We run into the Great Hall and split to our different tables.

I scoot into the seat next to Draco and opposite Ash and Vikktoria. They glance at me but I point to the door. We don't have to wait much longer before a completely pink Pansy Parkinson runs in sprouting yellow feathers. Every one in the hall freezes before it explodes with laughter. Even the professors can't hide their laughs.

I glance at the Gryffindor table to see Ron lean over to Fred and George. They shake their heads and point to me. I smile and wave at Ron and he looks astounded. He mouths something but I don't catch it because at that moment Parkinson blocks my line of sight. She is screeching something at me but I don't understand it.

She then glares at me before pulling her wand. I reach for mine but she says a spell and apparently does it wrong because the entire table exploded and I was thrown into the solid stone wall behind me. I hear many different screams and Dumbledore shouting before my ears are filled with something warm and wet and I black out.

Draco's POV:
When the table exploded Thea is thrown back a good 10 feet into the wall. The entire hall went silent as at least 12 sickening crunches,rips, and pops echoes around. Then everyone is screaming. Most to see if she is alright. And the rest are yelling at Parkinson.

Harry, Fred, George, and a few others rush over to my table. I crouch down and feel her heart beat in her wrist. I then take the napkins from Blase. Harry reaches me and we both are very careful to cover any place she is bleeding. Bexxie and the rest of her friends crouch down beside me if they are Slytherins and behind Harry if they belong to other houses.

"Draco?" Prim stutters. I glance up at her and she points to the wall. There is a perfect outline of Thea in her blood on the wall. Dumbledore, McGonagall, and Snape rush down from the head table. "Sir will she be alright?" Harry asks as he leans down to inspect his sister. "I don't know Mr. Potter. Please one of you go run for Madam Pomfrey. And hurry." He replies. Both of the Weasley twins run out of the hall. They return moments latter with the nurse following close behind.

She waves her wand and Thea is hoisted onto a stretcher. Harry, the Weasley brothers, and all her friends from Slytherin including me follow to the hospital wing. She is laid on a bed and the rest of us sit outside in the hall.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~20 minutes later~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The nurse appears in the doorway after we are joined by the rest of her friends. "You may all go and see her now. Be careful of her and how much noise you make. Her family has been notified and will be here soon." She says. We all stand up and quietly walk into the wing.

Thea is their laying on a bed looking like death. We pull over beds, chairs, and three of us take seats on her bed. My cousins are sitting to her left with two Ravenclaws. I go over and give each of them a hug and feel Cassie shaking. Alex holds her steady knowing that she is about to cry.

A girl looking to be about 13 walks in. She looks like the pictures of Lilly Potter. Harry rushes over to her and hugs her tightly. She leans down and kisses the top of his head. She is followed in by a boy who looks like an older version of Harry. He is in Slytherin robes and his sister is on Gryffindor ones. "My name is Katherine. I am the oldest sister of Harry and Athena." The read headed girl introduces herself. "I am her older brother and the oldest Potter Tobias." Older Harry says.

They both stand beside the Weasley twins when the doors are thrown open again. The entire Weasley family runs in followed by a man with brownish blond hair. The man with brown hair looks pissed while the other adults and the little girl are almost crying. "You are the Malfoy boy and girl? Correct?" He asks me and my sister. We nod and hold out our hands.

"I am Draco and this is my twin sister Primrose. We are some of Thea's best friends." I explain as he shakes our hands. The Weasley's look flabbergasted and so do the others for that matter. The little red head steps forward shyly. Prim smiles at her and gets up from her spot and helps the girl up. She then sits back down next to the young Weasley. "My name is Ginny." She says quietly. "Hello Ginny. It is nice to meet you." Prim responds.

"Hello Kate and Toby." Mr. Lupin says to the oldest Potters behind him. They smile and give him a hug each. Kate walks up behind me and puts a soft hand on my shoulder. I jump and she laughs softly. She then leans down and murmurs to me, " I know you fancy my baby sister. It is easy to tell when you look at her besides my little brother told me about the time you all met on the train."

I look at her shocked and then think about it. I give up and nod to her. She grins at me and walk over to Fred. As she gets into arms distance Fred laces his arm around her waist. He gives me a possessive look and I shake my head. He raises an eye brow and I mouth that she was giving me advice. Brandon walks over to his father and hugs him.

We are all in their the entire weekend. We take turns watching her and sleeping. Dumbledore provides us meals and we get to know one another. I write a letter only for my mother to read explaining that I am seeing what she saw when she decided not to discriminate people for their blood status. The letter I get back is filled with joy and praise. Everyone is about to be forced to leave when there is a small cough from the bed. Thea moved and is starting to wake up. After she is awake everyone takes turns with hugging her. Then Dumbledore walks back in and tells us something that is unbelievable.