Chapter 5

Athena's POV:
As I am sitting at my side of the table alone I am quickly joined by two girls. One has crazy curly black hair and pale skin and the other is blond with tanner skin. They sit on either side of me and we strike up a conversation.

"My name is Rebecca Lestrange. My friends call me Bexxie. My parents are Belatrix and Rodolphus Lestrange." The girl with black hair says holding out her hand. I shake it and smile at her. "And I am her cousin Primrose Malfoy. My twin is Draco Malfoy." I grin at her as well and as we are talking another girl walks up to us. "My name is Vikktoria Leechhart. I am a first year like you three. Are you all pure bloods?" Bexxie, Prim, and I look at each other before nodding. "My name is Bexxie Lestrange and this is my cousin Primrose Malfoy. We both are proud pure bloods." Bexxie says. She is obviously the talker in their relationship.

Vik nods and smiles at the three of us. "Athena where did you live before this?" She asks turning to me as she sits down in front of us. "I lived with the Weasley's. They are an okay family but I never got much attention." I explain. The three other girls wrinkle their noses and nod their heads. "That's a bit unfortunate." Prim says with a hint of pity in her voice. I nod my head letting the Slytherin in me show for the first time.

"Ashlynn!" Vikktoria calls over her shoulder. The girl who turns around is average with black hair and beautiful blue eyes. Ashlynn walks over to us and sits next to Vikktoria. "My name is Ashlynn Angelo. Half blood by accident. And proud Slytherin." She say. "Im sorry that you had to be a half blood." Bexxie says softly.

"It's fine. Oh and please call me Ash. Only my friends can call me that." She says smiling at us all. As the feast ends we are told to stand up and follow our prefects. "My name is Casey Martin and I am your male prefect. You will follow my rules or there will be consequences." On big says standing up. I look at the other girls and see Ash and Prim nodding. Bexxie, Vikktoria, and I all shake our heads. Draco comes over to join the five of us and we all walk down to the dungeons as we get to know one another.

No matter what my "brother" says Draco is really cool and he even looks out for me along with his sister and cousin. Two burly boys step up to either side of Draco but keep their distance from me. I realize they are the guys from the train. "THEA!" Someone yells behind me. I turn along with all my new friends to see my brother and adopted family. "Be right back. Will you all wait for me?" I ask my friends. The girls and Draco nod and the two thugs walk up to my brothers with me. No doubt Draco has them protecting me.

"Yes?" I ask. "What the bloody hell are you thinking talking to the Malfoys?" Ron yells at me once I get over to them. "They happen to be my friends. And they like me for who I am not who they expect me to be." I say with a pointed glance at him and Percy. Ron brushes of my glance and says "well if you are going to keep companies like that you are no longer my sister. I don't want to see you again." Fred, George, and Harry gasp and glare at Ron. He doesn't back down but backs up when the two bodyguards step forward threateningly.

"Whatever. You will not keep me away from the twins or my twin though. Have a nice life you fucking son of a bitch." I growl at Ron before stalking of and with a motion of my hand the two thugs follow me. "Oh shit what have I done?" He asks as I walk away. "Let's go and leave the arseholes here." I say and everyone follows me down to the dungeons. I don't realize it but I have just created a gang of the most influential people and I am the leader.

When we get to the dungeons a fourth year is waiting outside of the common room to tell us how to get in. "The password is Pureblood." He says before walking into the newly created hole in the wall. The eight of us step inside and we take the chairs and couches right by the fire. Anyone who gets to close is pushed away by the thugs and most don't dare to come near me.

"Pansy Parkinson." A girl with a pug like face, ugly features, and a hideous black bob cut says walking over to me. "I'm sorry I don't think I ordered a slave girl." I say snarling. Everyone in the common room goes silent but at my remark bursts out laughing. "What did you say to me?" She shrieks. I stand up and she cowers back as my eyes and hair change color. My usually black hair and hazel eyes turn flame red.

She steps back and screams. Snape comes running in and stops dead when he sees my face. "M-miss. Potter please follow me." He says quietly. I step up to the opening and before I get farther I punch Parkinson straight in the mouth. She squeals and spits out blood when I pull my fits away. I smirk at her and the entire population in the common room laughs at her. Even as the opening closes I hear the laughter.

I follow Snape to his office and he has me sit down. "Miss. Potter would you mind telling me what happened?" I look into his face and he is showing a softer edge to me. "She came up to me and was going to start taunting me because my adoptive family will kick me out. She was excited to think she bested me and was thinking about it as she walked over to me." I explain. He stares at me in shock. "Well just don't kill her. If she starts advancing again let me know and I will do something about it. She already is out of her dorm room." He explains. I walk out the door and to the common room. I then ignore my guy friends and walk up to my dorm.