Chapter 14

So people have been asking for an update. It will be pretty shitty but hey at least I updated. I will fix mistakes latter.

Thea's POV:
I hear slight buzzing in my left ear but nothing in my right. Immediately fear washes over me as everything starts to turn white. Then I appear in a nice house where two babies and their parents are playing together. The father is using his wand to blow bubbles for the little boy while the mother and girl are laughing.

The boy tries to catch the shiny colorful bubbles but he never can. Eventually the little girl pulls herself up and toddles over to her father and brother. Holding out one tiny hand she catches one bubble almost instantly. It's almost like they were metal and her hand was a magnet. "Thea you caught one!" The woman exclaims laughing. My head snaps up at my own name and the faces of the people become clear. It's me as a baby along with Harry and our parents. "Mummy!" A young voice calls from the door. Their stands my older brother rubbing his eyes and holding onto a stuffed dog. "Kate broke my toy wand!" He says with tears in his eyes. "Toby come here." Dad says opening his arms for him. Toby rushes over to him and sits down. Harry holds his arms out to be picked up and mum does so.

Soon everyone but Kate is wrapped in a hug. "James give me Toby. I will go out him back to bed." Mum says setting Harry next to me. He hands over the young boy and walks upstairs. Suddenly she screams. Dad sets Harry and I in our old secret fort and runs into the hall. Then I follow. "She's gone! James, Kate is gone!" Mum wails. "Shush Lil it will be alright. Let's just go out the twins to bed alright?" He suggests. Mum nods and after taking a shaky breath goes in to get younger me and Harry. I stay downstairs near dad when uncle Sirius appears. "James! He betrayed us! Voldemort is coming." He whisper yells to my father before shoving a vial into his fade and knocking a potion down his throat. "Ew Padfoot what was that?" He asks disgusted. Sirius runs upstairs just as the door is almost blast off the hinges. I race into the hall and see him. The mad who was responsible for almost killing me and my parents.

He shoots the spell at my dad but he crumples before it touches him. Upstairs there is the sound of scraping furniture and I know mum is trying to block the door. Voldemort steps over the still living body of my father and makes his way up the stairs. I don't follow knowing what will happen. I race out of the house and I to the street. There is Petagrew watching the destruction of the house and giggling to himself. "YOU FUCKING BASTARD! YOU TRIED TO KILL MY PARENTS! I WILL END YOU!" I scream at him. Obviously he can't hear me but I keep screaming. I collapse into a puddle of tears and closing my eyes everything turns white again.

James's POV:
I am sitting next to my daughter. Today is the last day of school and she is still in a coma. No one knows what happened to her or Bexxie but Bex was completely fine after a few days. It's now been over a week and we are all loosing hope. Harry walks in with Draco and Blaise. The three sit down and we all wait for some sign of waking up from Athena. Suddenly she starts to cough. It's not just a small thing it's like coughs from when Remus got pneumonia back in fourth year.

Her eyes shoot open but I know she sees nothing. They then slowly close again. Her hand moves to her head and she groans. I sigh in relief along with the three boys. "Where am I?" She questions squinting around. "Oh hey dad. Hey guys. What's going on?" She plays it completely cool like she wasn't going to die. I hug her tightly and I feel her thin arms wrap around me. "Don't you dare scare me like that again! You had me, your mother, your aunts and uncles, and friends worried sick. Sirius and your mother couldn't stop crying when they came to see you so finally they were told to stay away." I say quietly. She laughs and I let go. She then hugs Harry who is smiling for the first time in over a week. He leans back and kisses his little sisters head before letting Blaise hug her quickly.

Draco then hugs her tightly and his shoulders are shaking. "Aw please don't cry." Thea whispers to him but we can all hear her. He grins and wipes his eyes. "You all get ready for the feast. And don't tell anyone she is awake. This will be a big surprise for the school alright." I say to the boys. They nod and laugh before leaving the room silently. I then help Thea up and get her dressed. Finally I head down to the feast and sit along with the teachers and my family. Everyone makes their way into the hall and Albus stands to give his speech. Gryffindor wins the house cup but I do t really care that much because it was only between them and Slytherin. Just before the food appears the doors open to reveal Thea.

"Sorry I'm late. Don't prevent them from eating on my account." She says loudly. I have taught her so well. She is about to walk to her table when the entire hall starts clapping. She turns bright red and smiles slightly confused. All her friends stand up from their tables and race over to her. Sirius being the amazingly undignified man he is jumps over the table and sprints to catch her up in a hug. "You break my daughter I will break you!" I shout after him. Laughter erupts all over the hall and I see Sirius grin.

---------------------------
Hey my amazing readers. This is the end of the first book. I will get started on the second book soon and some of the characters you sent me will be brought into play then. You will find a lot about how people live at home and things will get a little harder for the kids. But I won't spoil anything. Thank you all for reading and stay classy.
Peace out Girl Scout Frozenflicker