Chapter 9

Draco's POV:
The man who is apparently Peter Petagrew is very short and quite fat. The girl Ginny is taller than he is and she is not yet 10. Prim looks absolutely disgusted at the sight of him. Thea motions Ash over to her and whispers something in her ear. Ash nods and leaves the room. She soon returns with Thea's bag that holds her pets. Personally I like Dawn.

Her kitten Shadow takes on look at Peragrew and hisses menacingly. All the hair on his back stands on end as well. She holds the feisty kitten still and motions me over. I grin excitedly when she hands me Dawn. Harry gets to take Dusk and Cinder flys to rest on George's shoulder. Her parents look amazed and her mother steps over to me slowly. "Would you let me pet her?" She asks me timidly. I nod smiling softly at her. She chances a grin back at me and softly strokes the fur on the wolfs head.

The other adults were having a conversation while we were doing this. We had no idea what was happening though. Their voices get steadily louder and they are bouncing around the large room. That goes on until, "SHUT THE BLOODY HELL UP RIGHT NOW!" Thea screams. It overpowers everyone's voice that was bouncing around. Everyone stares at her and we see her hair is bright red so she looks more like her mother. "You have thirty seconds to figure out your arguments. I will let each of you who has one speak. If you speak out I will get violent. Do you understand?" She says calmer. The adults and most of us children nod knowing how dangerous it is to get her angry. "She is exactly like James with Lilly's anger. It's terrifying!" Uncle Sirius whispers to Mr. Lupin.

He nods in response and Thea gives them a softer glare. They both shut up and she starts with Mrs. Weasley. "Well Petagrew was the only one who would do anything because he was scared. It only makes sense that he was the one to turn the Potters over to Him." She explains confidently. She then points at me. "Well my father was always mumbling about "that filthy rat". Saying that it was his fault that You Know Who fell. And since we just saw him go from a rat to human I started thinking that it was a literal rat." I say quietly.

"That slimy bastard!" Petagrew shrieks suddenly. Thea glares and stands up shakily. Once she has balance on her feet she walks over to him and slaps him hard across the face. He squeals in pain and cowers away from her hand afraid she will hit him again. "I warned you but you were a dumb ass and didn't listen to me. I am like my parents and I will follow up with what I say." She says smiling creepily. Both her parents burst out laughing and are joined by my uncle and Lupin. Soon everyone is laughing at his expense even the minister. "Now I was going to have my godfather speak." She says as she goes back to sit on her bed. "I was going to ask you to show us your forearms." He says quietly.

"Wait! Has anyone seen my black kitten?" Thea asks worriedly. We all start looking around but since the cat it black and it is far it is hard. Then Petagrew screams in pain. "Found him!" Uncle Sirius says holding back laughter. "Hey Bexxie will you grab my cat please?" Thea asks and when Bexxie looks at her gives her a pointed look. Bex nods and goes to grab the hissing kitten. "Ah evil cat!" She shrieks when he "jumps on to Petagrew's left arm. His claws rip up his sleeve before she can pull him off Petagrew. When she pulls the kitten away she rips the rest of his sleeve off his arm showing the Dark Mark.

"Good boy!" Thea gushes when Bex hands her the cat. They high five and it becomes obvious that they planed this. "You are so my daughter!" Mr. Potter says excitedly. "No really?" She asks sarcastically. I laugh with the rest of her friends and siblings. Dumbledore then makes anyone who isn't family leave the room. Vikktoria, Ash, and two Ravenclaws create this big uproar but leave anyways. The guys file out silently. Josh and Blase look at me once they reach the door. I nod and they station themselves on either side. "We apologize professor but those who are high ranking in Slytherin have bodyguards almost. Since Draco is considered the prince and Athena is the princess we can't leave. It is part of our personal inter house culture." They explain. "Thea you are a Slytherin?" Her parents and god parents ask. She nods then adds "you have seen how mischievous, cunning, and ambitious I am. Plus I get what I want."

They consider it before shrugging the fact off. Crabbe and Goyle are standing next to Josh and Blase respectively. The doors are thrown open and immediately all four boys are in between the person who entered and Thea and I. "Wow. They weren't kidding." Uncle Sirius whispers impressed. "You idiots let me through!" A high pitched and very annoying voice commands. Thea rolls her eyes. "Parkinson out now!" She says firmly. The girl speaks in fear and leaves quickly. "That is awesome!" Mrs. Potter exclaims smiling. Thea grins before looking at the minister. "Sir it is now your call. I have given you every proof that it was not Sirius Black but actually Peter Petagrew who wanted to kill my parents and brother. What are you going to choose?" She says diplomatically. He glances to the guards on rather side of him. "Get him boys!"

Both men jump forward and try to grab Petagrew but he starts transforming. "Oh hell no! STUPEFY!" Thea shouts. He is knocked unconscious mid transformation. The men from Azkaban undo the part of the transformation and put spells on him so he can't escape or shift. They then shackle him to each of their wrists. Uncle Sirius is set free with a full pardon and given his wand and 200,000 galleons to start out. The Potters are given the deed to their mansion that is located in between the Malfoy manor and Gimauld  Place. The Weasley's are given prize money for helping catch an attempted murderer. The ministry men leave and Thea throws herself at her parents. Her father catches her and gives her a very tight hug.

Uncle Sirius hugs both Mr. Potter and Thea. Both relations join the hug and so does the Lupins. Prim ,Bex, and I are squished between our new friends and Thea. Dawn is jumping around and barking happily as Cinder sings. The once feisty kitten is now purring in Thea's arms which are pressed against me. When we break the big hug all three other animals return to their owner. She laughs happily as Dawn licks her cheek and Dusk's tail tickles her arm. Dumbledore smiles and invites everyone in here to sleep in here for the last night Thea has to spend in here. We all nod and the kids push beds together to make one giant one. The adults take the leftover beds and chairs as we start to quickly fall asleep. Just before I fall asleep I kiss Thea's forehead softly and she snuggles into my side.