Chapter 11

Prim's POV:
When we wake up we are relieved that it is a Saturday. I wake up Thea and we both go to wake up the rest. Draco doesn't respond to me but Thea can touch his cheek and he sits up and grins like the world is all okay. "My brother likes you more than me Thena." I say softly. She giggles and Draco looks confused. We shrug and wake up the rest. When we are all up we head up to the entrance hall. Their we see Athena's other two siblings and the Gryffindors waiting for someone farther up the stairs.

Who ever it is starts walking faster when they see Thena. The person picks her up and swings her in a circle. Her face is obscured by long black hair. Its uncle Sirius. "What are you doing?" Uncle Siri she asks confused. "Hugging my favorite goddaughter. Is that a problem?" He replies. I laugh with Bexxie and we jump on the Weasley twins. They laugh and give us hugs. Everyone else looks very confused but we smirk at them. "Daddy!" Thena yells over uncle Sirius's shoulder. He let's her down and she immediately is swept up by her father. "Why is she picked up so much?" Blaise asks me quietly. "She is so small. Also who could say no to that face of hers?" I say back grinning at one of my brothers best friends. "True." Is the only reply. Thena, Bexxie, and I are sitting on the hips of who ever is holding us.

We all walk past the Great Hall and up to Dumbledor's office. "Where are we going?" Harry asks with a very cute confused look on his face. Okay brain where the hell did you get that? I shake my head and we are then on a moving staircase. At the top is a door and we walk in the door. Well everyone who is standing on the ground walks. Bex, Thea, and I are being carried. Inside the room next to the gigantic desk sits both my parents along with Mr. Lupin, Mrs. Potter, Mr and Mrs. Weasley, and two people I don't recognize. "Primrose what are you doing in the arms of a blood traitor?" My father asks venomously. "What ever I want father. You don't control me. So suck a duck." I say. Maybe Thena is a bad influence. I have gotten her powers of sass down. My mother laughs slightly and my father looks astonished. "I think I am a bad influence on you Prim." Thena says laughing quietly.

"That is literally what I was just thinking!" I say laughing. "Two Thena's we will never live to see normality again!" Cassie screams. "Okay I know I didn't corrupt her. So what the bloody hell is wrong with you child?" Thea says staring at her. "Absolutely everything!" She, Cassie, Bexxie, Ash, Vikktoria, Mione, and I say together before bursting out laughing. "See at least women admit that they are strange creatures. Men are too scared to say they are weird." Mrs. Potter and the sandy haired woman next to my father say together. Mr. Potter, uncle Sirius, and Mr. Lupin spluter in shock but give in anyways. "Mrs. Potter," I start to say but she cuts me off. "please call me Lilly!" "Alright Lilly, what do you mean they are too scared to say that they are weird. They were all Gryffindors! Shouldn't they be brave?" I ask smirking. All the ladies in the room start laughing at that. "I knew there was a reason you were one of my best friends!" Thea says still sitting on her father's hip.

Cassidy's POV:
I high five my cousin and all the Gryffindor boys look highly offended. I shrug and poke my tongue out at my brother. Him being the oh so mature person that he and my father are sticks his right back out at me. I gasp in faux offense and humph before turning away from him my nose in the air. Thena and Bexxie see right through the act and start to laugh. Everyone else looks at them like they have grown two heads but they don't care. I soon join in the laughter. As we laugh we notice the high soprano trill that belongs to Thena, the lower humming that is my laugh and the alto fluttering of Bexxie's.

Our giggles soon subside until they completely fade away. "Well that was interesting." The lady with auburn hair sitting by my dad says smiling at me. She and I share the same hair color and way our lips sit with the rest of our face. "Are you my mother?" I ask her quietly. She nods smiling at me. I give her a tentative smile back and hide my face in Theo's shoulder. "That would make you my mother?" Brandon asks obviously looking at the woman with sandy hair. She must have nodded because I don't hear anything else. "So Albus, what is the reason you called us all in here for?" My mum asks. That feels so good. My mum. I sigh with content and feel Theo wrap an arm around my waist. "Well I wanted all of you to meet. Also I needed to figure out living areas since the Potter's are living and the Black's mansion is currently in a disgraceful state. Finnaly how are we going to do transportatiin for Kate and Toby who attend Beauxbatons Accadamy and Durmstrang Institute respectively. They came for this year only so they could get to know their siblings and help them into magic school." The old man explains.

"So it will just be me and Harry?" Thena asks in a soft and quavering voice. It makes me look up at my friend who looks so sad and helpless. Dumbledor nods and his eyes have lost their usual twinkle. Her mother stands up and wraps her thin arms around her youngest child. Harry takes a few steps so that he is standing in between Kate and their father as Toby steps up behind his mother. It seems that Thena being in so much pain is too hard for the family to handle. I glance over to the other adults and everyone of them look heart broken that the baby girl in the Potter family is so sad. The pain in her voice even tugs on uncle Lucius's heart strings. "Don't worry about it kitten. We will be there every break, when you get hurt, and if you need us. We will always be just a floo away." Tobias says to his baby sister. She nods and lays her head down on her father's shoulder. Not long after she is asleep and into curl up with daddy and am asleep as well.