Chapter 2

Athena's POV:
"You are telling me I am a wizard?" Harry asks confused. I nod along with Alex and Hagrid. "But I'm just Harry. I am an orphan boy who's parents died in a car crash." He continues dejectedly. "A car crash! A car crash killed Lilly and James Potter? It's and outrage a scandal!" Hagrid bellows to the man and woman standing on the stairs. "He will not be going!" The man who's shot gun I shrank announces. "And what is a great muggle like you going to do to stop him?" I ask in a chilly tone.

The woman shrinks away from me before talking about Harry's parents. "My sister was the perfect one. My parents were so proud to have a witch in the family. At that school she met that Potter boy and then they got married and had you two. Then what do they do? They got themselves blown up and we were stuck with the boy and the girl went to her godfather who passed her to another family due to personal issues." She explains.

I look at Harry and he looks at me. According to that woman we are siblings. Twins actually. We step up to each other and hug easily. Honestly the story is not hard to believe since we look so alike. I then step towards Hagrid who had the pink umbrella pointed in my uncles face threatening him. "Honestly did you two idiots insult Albus Dumbledore?" I ask sighing.

I shake my head before noticing that my fat cousin is eating Harry's present from Hagrid that I didn't notice him give my brother. I quickly poke Hagrid in the back and when he turns to me I point at my cousin. Hagrid shoots a little light at him and he grows a pig tail and snout. I giggle as Harry and Alex are rolling on the floor laughing their bums off.

Soon I'm laughing with them as the family of three runs around trying to get it off the boy. Hagrid motions to the three of us and we follow him outside and into the boat. He takes off his giant overcoat and the three of us cocoon ourselves in it with me in the middle of the two boys. It is well past sunrise when we bump into the shore by the docks again and we all get out of the boat before squeezing ourselves into Hagrid's motorbike. I finally pull my hair back into a long braid and I sit in front of the two boys since I am easily the smallest.  Harry sits right behind me and Alex is behind him. Soon we are back in London and rolling up to the front of a bar.

I recognize it since I was raised in a pure blooded family. I step out of the bike and pull Harry and Alex with me who are looking a little wary. I roll my eyes and pull them in behind me with Hagrid following close behind. Tom the innkeeper gasps in surprise since I am showing my scar to the world that matches the one on my brother's forehead. "Merlin's beard. It's Harry and Athena Potter!" He exclaims making the bustling bar go silent. Then people are crowding around us and shaking our hands.

I step away from the admirers and behind my brother. Alex moves so no one can get to me and Hagrid has us move towards the back of the room. We go through a door and are met with a brick wall. Harry and Alex look confused and Hagrid takes out his pink umbrella and taps the wall. There is a central sunken in brick and he hits above, left, below, right, and finally left again. The wall then starts to disappear and is replaced with the opening to Diagon Alley.

The three of us race to the front of the bank where I win because I am the only one small enough to fit though some of the gaps between people.  I wait for a few moments and then both boys appear and we wait together for Hagrid. He walks up shortly after and shakes his head at our antics. We then walk into the bank and are met with hundreds of goblins. Harry and Alex look a little repulsed and I honestly can blame them. We walk down to the main goblin and hand him our keys as he leads us into the cavern full of golden vaults.

We climb into a cart and are soon speeding off. After a 15 minute ride we reach vaults 687 and 688. Harry and I share vault 687 and Alex walks to 688. Harry and I step inside and our jaws drop. There are mounds of gold, silver, and bronze coins stacked neatly across the entire room. The room it's self is quite large and we walk around it until I find a beautiful box with a letter containing my name on the top. I grab the box and then fill my money bag with many of the glittering coins.

When we walk out of the vault Hagrid notices the box in my hands and smiles before telling me that it belonged to my mother. I grin but notice it needs a key to open it. I pull the thin gold chain I always wear out from under my shirt and look at the key on the end. They match but I wait to open the box until I get home. We then ride back up to the surface and go to get our school supplies. We first go to get our robes while Hagrid gets all our books. I make him promise though to take me back to the book store so I can get some books for recreational reading. 

As we walk into the shop Alex goes over to a blond boy getting fitted and starts a conversation. The blond boy's mother walks into the shop and embraces Alex. He smiles up and says hello to her. As the blond boy and his mother leave I walk up to Alex and ask him who those two people were. "That was my cousin Draco and his mother my aunt Narcissa. I just call her aunt Cissy." He explains as we am stand on the stools to be fitted.