Chapter 4

Athena's POV:
I am sitting with my brothers and Alex in a single compartment. Needless to say it was quite a squeeze and there was little room on the seats no matter how small the two black haired twins were. After an hour or so of the soft rocking of the very fast train I was asleep. My head was laying in my twins lap and my feet and body curled up in George's lap.

Harry's POV:
I glance down at my sister and smile as I see her sleeping form. About an hour after Thea fell asleep three boys barge into our compartment. One I recognize as the blond boy who is Alex's cousin.

He glances at everyone in the compartment and then glances down at Athena. His body freezes when he sees her sleeping form. The two boys on either side of him make a grunting noise and that snaps him back to him. If that makes any sense. He sneered at everyone in the compartment before drawling that he heard the twins who lived were in the train.

I roll my eyes at the title and nod my head at the boy. He holds out his hand to me after he goes on to insult the entire Weasley family. Thea was slowly waking up and when she sits up and opens her bright eyes the boy freezes again. "I'm Draco Malfoy." He stutters staring at her. "Eyes off my sister." I growl glaring at him.

He doesn't back down but flinches slightly at my tone. Ron scoffs at his name and he gets all offended. Thea rolls her eyes before pushing one of the thugs out of the compartment. The other one moves to hit her but she glares at him with a heart stoping glare that makes you want to curl up and die. His eyes grow wide and he immediately takes as many steps back as possible.

She snickers and jerks her head at the door giving them a silent order to leave. The boys all leave and she sits back down next to me but on George's lap. When the door fully closes we burst out laughing. Thea then stands up again and pulls out her new robes and goes to change. Is being all guys grab our and lock the door before flicking down the blinds.

We all change right there and are sitting back down when she comes back. A boy has accompanied her back and it's obvious he is one of the twins friends because they both jump up and tackle him. She shakes her head and settles back down in the floor as Alex moves to give the new boy room on the seat. "GUYS LOOK ITS HOGWARTS!!!!" Someone shouts in a compartment near us. Alex, Ron, Thea, and I all scramble to the window and watch as the breathtaking vastly comes closer to us.

Fred George and Lee all look at each other before saying " we are home boys. Mischief is in need of making and it fall on our shoulders to do it" in unison. Thea looks at them before asking "can I help?" Lee glances at the twins and he starts laughing. Apparently he is expecting the twins to join in but they don't and he stops laughing confused. "You can't honestly be thinking that this girl would be any use to us can you?" He asks the twins amazed.

"Trust us"
"you don't"
"Know Thea"
"Like we do!" "She is devilishly sneaky and impossible to catch."
They say taking turns but the last bit in unison. "Wouldn't that make her a Slytherin?" He asks with slight disgust lacing his tone. "If she is she will still help us because she is the kind of girl that can get out of anything. People fall in love with her with glances and it won't take but a few minutes for her to even get Snape wrapped around her little finger." They explain. Lee looks impressed and nods before saying "welcome to the team."

Thea smiles as the train comes to a halt. We leave all our luggage on the train but Thea grabs her special pet carrier/shoulder bag. As we are walking on the platform she takes out Dusk and holds him  close. The mischievous fox curls around her arm and settles in the crook of her elbow as she pets his glossy fur. As we are approaching the front of the station a huge shadow outline of a giant man looms ever closer. "First years! All first years follow me!" The familiar voice bellows.

Thea and I share a glance before racing over to Hagrid. "Hello you two. Thena I see you are holding Dusk. How is the little guy doing?" He asks as we get closer. "He is ding great. I am sure he and Dawn will get along great as they get older. Oh and speaking of Dawn, I found out that she is a half bread dire wolf. Meaning she will be gigantic as she gets older. Since I don't think there will always be room I was wondering if you could help me take care of her as she grows?" She says. Hagrid nods happily and bends down to give Thea a soft hug.

After that exchange we are all ushers I to the boats and immediately as the last first year sits down we start floating in perfect synchronization to the castle.  As we hit the bank and are ushers up to the steps I feel my nerves taking over. Thea feeling my mood change grabs my hand and squeezes it comfortingly. I smile great fully at her and we are meat at the large oak doors with a stern looking witch in bottle green robes. She motions for us to follow her and we all do until we are stopped in the marble entrance hall in front of another giant set of doors.

She starts giving a speech but I don't pay attention. I am to busy trying to control my nerves. Thea is pulling me along with her as we enter the Great Hall. A hat and stool are set up on the stage and the brim of the hat opens like a mouth as it begins to sing. It tells a tale of each house and what personality will put you where. Then the professor unroll her scroll and calls out "Suzan Bones". A girl with bright red pigtails trips up the steps to the stool holding the hat. The hat is placed on her head and there is silence before it yells "Hufflepuff!"

She takes off the hat and hurts to the yellow and black colored table who exploded with applause. "Hermione Granger" is called out and a girl I recognize from the train shakily walk up. "Gryffindor!" The hat yells. She sighs in relief and walks to the gold and red table in the far left side of the room. "Draco Malfoy". He swaggers up to the hat and it is barely on his head before shouting "Slytherin!" A green and silver table on the far right side of the room explodes this time.

"Harry Potter" my eyes grow wide as I step up to the hat. I sit down and the hat starts muttering to me. After what feels like an eternity shouts "Gryffindor!"  The table sounds like a sound bomb went off. Everyone is on their feet screaming and cheering for me. The applause only does down when the professor calls out "Athena Potter". The room goes deathly silent. No one moves or makes a noise. Even the teachers sit forward to watch my twin sister walk confidently up  to the stool. She has the hat put on her head when it shouts out the one house that hates my own. "Slytherin!" It bellows. Most of the teachers look flabbergasted as the green and silver table cheers for her as the Gryffindors did for me. She walks to the table and gives me a glance as she sits down. We share a smile and I promise myself and her that this won't split us apart.

The sorting continues and the feast starts right afterwards. Not one person in the Hall can get over the fact that the Twins who lived were split up into the two houses who hate each other the most. It is almost as infectious a topic as a disease is in a crowded city. Everyone is shooting the both of us glances but we both stay calm as we have a conversation through our minds from opposite sides of the hall.