Chapter One: What Have I done!

Chapter One:

Manicured nails flashed before my eye. “Um hello nerd, I asked you a question. Don’t ignore me. No one ignores me, right girls?” Serenity turned and arched her perfectly shaped eyebrows at the two blondes flanking her.

Why she is only friends with blondes, I will never know. I guess I lucked out when I was born with light brown hair. Although, it would be nice if my flat hair would style as good as their hair did… My hair just doesn’t like to cooperate, and I swear it has a mind of its own!

Melanie, the pale blonde on her left, stuttered, “Uh…yes...Serene.”

Turning back to me, she rolled her light overly defined blue eyes and gave me a fake smile, flashing her pearly whites which already stood out with the bright red lipstick she had caked on, “Bring him with you to my party tonight. If you don’t show, come Monday, everyone will know how pathetic you really are.”

She turned around flipping her mass of blonde curls and sauntered off, her minions following closely behind her.

What am I going to do? Taylor isn’t real! He’s just something I made up! There is no way I can show up at her party tonight without bringing a guy that looks like my so called fake boyfriend. I am so dead. My senior year is going to be hell.

A pale hand on my shoulder brought me out of my thoughts, “Hey Ems, what’s wrong?”

Turning to face my best friend Bailee Connor, I let out a big sigh, “The B squad have it out for me. Serenity wants me to bring ‘Taylor’ to her party tonight or otherwise my reputation will go down the drain.”

Sliding down next to me in front of my locker, she giggled, “Well then you are in a tight spot, my dear. Luckily, I have a solution to your problem, although like I said before, you should have never created this problem in the first place.”

Frowning, I replied, “What solution is there Bay? I don’t see one unless you have a way to create an exact replica of my fake boyfriend.”

“I have a better idea. My cousin is in from Port Royal. His name is Mason and lucky for you he looks a lot like the guy you have a picture of on your fake boy’s profile, not an exact replica, but he could pass.”

“Are you serious? Please tell me you are for real! “I squealed. All my problems will be solved!

“I’ll just have to ask him if he will do this for you when I get home.” She frowned, “I am pretty sure he will say yes. He is single, so there is no girlfriend to hold him back.”

“Thank you, Bay! I owe you one! Text me later and let me know what he says.” I exclaimed as I stood up and grabbed my things.

“I will.” She waved as she got up and walked away.

Oh please, let him say yes! Then maybe, just maybe, this nightmare of being known as Unkissable will be over!

UnKissableजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें