Over Night Stay

((I made the next Chapter without realizing that I had skipped Rose's appointment. So, here it is. Will put 'Training With A God' up soon. Sorry for the confusion. ))

Rose: After I left my room, I fiddled with my thumbs quietly and nervously. I shouldn't be nervous. But I was. I knew what was going to happen. I knew what was bound to happen if I didn't come. I swallowed and went over to the Dhampir dorms. My heart in my mouth and ears as I knocked on one door in particular. It was the middle of the night for the Moroi. I was nervous as I waited for the person to open up.

A few seconds later he opens the door and I am standing in front of the most beautiful, but also psychotic guy ever on the planet. Jesse.

He grins down at me and said,"You don't have to knock Rose. I knew you'd come because if you didn't the outcome of that would have been bad. " He gave me a smirk, making me shudder. "Get in here, you little freak. " He grabbed my waist and pushed me inside.

I was laid out on his bed, completely naked. He had taken my Virginity from me several times before this appointment. Each time I told myself it was going to be okay. That I would be okay. On this appointment, however, was the most sickest one. He wanted me to stay. I blinked up at him, already wanting to escape. Our appointments were suppose to only be about the sex, but, somehow Jesse was turning this into an over night stay. I shuddered and just immediately nodded, knowing that I had to do everything he wanted.

"Good girl. " he murmured in my ear as he softly kissed my body up and down.