Panic Attack!

Panic Attack !

Christian: "Looks like the Feeders are here, must have had light traffic." I hear Abe say as he came through the door, but my body had recoiled immediately. I didn't want to feed, and had lied about several others feedings to Lissa. The taste of human blood made me sick to my stomach, and as hard as I've tried to keep it down, it never fully worked.

I haven't  been able to take in blood since I was five, but everyone had assured my Aunt Tasha that I would, but as more time passed, it became extremely unlikely. I looked up to the ceiling as I tried to think of an escape, something that would help me out of this situation. There was nothing, though. I was going to have to drink blood whether I wanted to or not. That very thought panicked me the most, and I could hear my own heartbeat in my ears as I tried to calm myself down, but I couldn't. They couldn't force me to feed, could they?

I could barely breathe as the room swayed, but I had to have some blood in my system, because without it, I surely die. At the moment though, I felt like everything was very, very distant and faint. Muted, almost. Lissa's arms as around mine as her jade-green eyes swept over me. I sensed her worrying, and I hated that. I didn't want anyone to worry about me. Surely I was fine, wasn't I? At this point and time, I wasn't exactly sure about my health issues. 

"Lissa, he's having a panic attack. You need to get him outside for air." I heard Rose's voice, strong and in control. 

Out of the corner of my eye I saw Lissa hesitate, but then she quickly turned into atcion, getting me to my feet and leading me outside the Cabin. As we went to the door, I felt my world sway under me and I fell down the steps, sprawled out on the ground below.

"Christian!" I heard Lissa's worried cry as I tried to speak, but couldn't. The sky was getting darker by the moment, and I was truly a goner. The last thing I remembered was seeing blood on my hands and on the ground beneath me.