Schedules And Invitations

Lissa: Jill and I walked over to the Administrator's office as we both were nervous about what were our classes. I gave an encouraging smile to her as we both went inside the counsel room. We sat in the chairs as a old man gave us our schedules and I knew perfectly well from doing my research is that the first 4 classes of my schedule is my Guardian classes and the last 4 after lunch is Moroi and Dhampir classes intermingled. The man came over to us and said, " Welcome to St. Vladimir's girls. I hope you enjoy your classes. If you'd like to change anything, come by between classes or Lunch. " 

I smiled and took the schedule from him as we got up from the chair, thanking him as we went out of the room and back out into the hallway.  I looked over my schedule and saw I had a few gym practices and classroom practices as well. Neat! I walked Jill to her Elemental Magic class and then I headed off to my first period which was a guy named Stan.

I walked in, keeping my head down as I went to the back, not wanting to be the circle of attention by the others. I felt my heart race as I sat down in a wooden desk, getting my books out for the class.  After a couple of minutes the teacher walked in and I saw that he was a guardian, probably in his mid forties but still looked hard and tough as ever. I sat up straighter as he cleared his throat.

"Class, we have a new student. Vasilisa Mastrano. Please, stand up so everyone can see you. "

I felt my face flush beet red as I silently stood up, on shaky legs. I looked around the room, feeling like my heart was in my ears and mouth.

"Hello." I said in a confident tone as if nothing was wrong.

Some people smiled, others smirked at me as they looked me up and down. I sat back down, looking over at my papers as Stan began the lecture of a proper guardian rules, rights, and yes, techniques that would kill the undead Vampires- Strigoi. I took in every word he said, I even wrote a few notes down as this really, really interested me.

After class was over I headed over to my training practice and knew I was behind, extremely. Most kids were so advanced that they could have their opponent down on the mat under than less than 2 seconds, sometimes even faster than that. I drunk it all in as I watched how they faked attacks and feintedleft, then had secret attack them from behind.

As I kept watching I looked over, seeing a tall, red hair guy with freckles all over his face with blue eyes.

"Why aren't you training, Miss?" The boy asked me.

"U-um... I am L-Lissa Mastrano. I am new here. "

"Ah, the Dhampir, I am assuming?"

I nodded and swallowed as I took him in. He was packed with muscles and clearly he took everything serious but also knew how to home around as well.

"C'mon, you're with me then." He paused before taking a step forward. " Name's Mason Ashford. "

"Mason." I nodded as I took I him in as he started to walk to an empty spot. After that we both started to spar, him teaching me things here and there as we went along.

After this class was over I had found out that Mason had them too, and him and I paired up for everything in them too. Well, at least I made a friend.

*******

Lissa:  Finally it was lunch time and I quickly found Jill at a table and decided to let her have fun with her new buddies. I didn't want to disturb her first chance at having a normal Moroi life. I smiled as I went through the lunch line I  quickly ate and headed over to the gym to train with Dimitri before 5th period.

******

Rose: I walked into AP Calcus and sat down next to Eddie who also shared this class with me. It was a good thing too. I sucked at Math and pretty much, Edie rocked at it.

"Hey, Hathaway. How was lunch?" He asked as he pulled out his homework from last night and quickly handed it to me. I smiled and began copying as I talked.

"Fine. I finally met that new Dhampir and Moroi. Apparently the Dhampir were adopted somehow. " I said as I scribbled down answers.

"Really?" Eddie asked, and I could hear the eagerness in his voice. He was hooked with curiosity.

I nodded and flipped my worksheet over, still copying.

"I wonder what happened to her birth parents."

"Same, but, I guess it isn't any of our business. " I said as I looked back up at him, handing Eddie his paper back.

"Yeah, you're right."

"Of course I am right, Castile." I said as the door opened to the classroom and I saw the new girls step in.

"They're they are." I nodded to them. Eddie looked and then  looked back at me. I grinned, twirling my curl around my pinkie.

Lissa: After classes was finally over, I looked over at Jill with a tired smile. "Well, looks like our first day of classes are officially over now. How was it?"

"It was great. I made a new friend named, Jesse Zeklos. He's really hot!" Jill  gushes. 

Oh no... I thought as I kept the smile on my face as I walked her back to her dorm. Jill  liking a boy was a first. I told her ai had to go meet Dimitri for practice, and that we could talk more tomorrow. Since it was Saturday. Moroi and Dhampirs didn't have school then. She nodded and let me go.

Once I finally got back to my room I quickly changed out of my clothes, getting into more acquired clothing for today's practice. After changed I put my blonde hair up in a ponytail as I headed out I noticed an envelope near the door. I bent down, picking it up. It was an invitation.

I sighed, going back into my room as I set the envelope on my desk, knowing it can be read after practice.