Graduation Night

((Time skip to their Graduation day))

Eddie: The day had come. I was finally graduating from St. Vladimir's Academy. Jill and I had gotten very, very close these past two weeks and I was equally sad that she wasn't coming with the rest of us to Christian's cabin that his Aunt previously owned.We would use that cabin for the entire summer as well, it was going to be great. A small smile came upon my lips as I glanced around my dorm. It was a bittersweet moment, to say the least. All the memories were here. All the times Mason and I would goof and act like little kids.. That would be completely erased now. 

If you're wondering who Mason is, Mason is my go to guy. My ride or die, and my best friend, and he was also the guy that was murdered at the beginning of his senior year, by a mass murdering group called, 'Strigoi.'I shivered as I relived it again and again. Over and over. 

I quickly shook off those horrible memories and went over to my bed which held my cap and gown that I'd be wearing for tonight's graduation ceremony. Yeah, things weren't the same, but then again, nothing can ever be the same. I looked up and saw Rose leaning on the frame of the door. 

"Reminiscing already, Castile?"Rose asked teasingly. 

I let out a chuckle. " Hardly." 

She let a chuckle of her own slip out  as she let herself inside. " So, you ready for tonight?" 

I nodded as she sat on my bed, fiddling with the gown herself now. " Can't believe this will be our last time here. I mean as students." Her tone was wistful, sad even. 

" Rose Hathaway, are you regretful?" I teased.

She scoffed at me and said, " Hell no. I'm sick of all the rules they have here, and besides, I have the world to see. Places to go, people to see." 

I just laughed and sat down next to her. " So, any ideas who will be guarding you?" 

Rose cut me a glance. " Honestly? Dimitri's taught me extremely well, so, if they decide to not give me one, then. " She shrugged a shoulder, " Oh well. I know how to defend myself." 

"Hmm... Remind me to never piss you off." I joked, and she laughed. 

"Ill leave you be for the day. I've got to make my rounds." Rose said as she got up and then winked, " See ya on the stage, Castile." 

As Rose left, I saw Jill come in. I straightened up, alerted by her presence. She wore a purple dress that exposed her 15 year old curves, and it looked fantastic on her. I wondered if she was going to have that on for the Graduation Ceremony. Wouldn't surprise me if she did, she looked great in it. Her hair was down, and curled to perfection, but her eyes had a certain mood in them that made me wonder what and why she was here for. 

" Jill, are you okay?" I asked her softly as she came over to the bed and sat with her knees pulled up to her chest, watching me intently through her lashes. She nodded once at me, but I could tell that she was lying. To me, and to herself. 

"Jill, I know you're lying to me. I told her, but still managed to keep my voice gentle.

"What do you want me to say?" Jill asked, her voice wavers with held in emotions as she looked up at me now.