Jill's Advice

A/n: Hey my wonderful readers, I know your getting a bunch of updates from me, but, that's only because I am in a great mood and actually want to write updates like crazy! Here's the next part to this book, enjoy my babes!

Lissa: After leaving Belikov's room I promptly went back to my room to study the file of Mr. Ozera. Gosh, what was I going to do? I couldn't just walk up to him and state that I am his guardian. He'd probably think I was insane if I did that. How was I going to tell him? What if he laughs at me? Ugh, this was just horrible.

Once in my room I quickly shut the door as I dropped my bag on to the floor. I went over to my bed as I opened the file and Christian's entire life was poured out to me. It was a bit dark, but amazing at the same time. I flipped through his date of birth, his favorite show when he was a kid, his horrible tragic excuses of a parent. It actually shocked me to the point where I had to go back and re read it twice. Poor boy... I wondered if he terrible nightmares of his child hood. I'd imagined so if something horrific like that happened.  I put that particular paper on the side so I could study it more later on as I went deeper into the life of Christian Ozera. The file contained every little detail of his entire life. it went into perfect detail about his Aunt- who was the only one who ever visited him at the Academy. Most of his family members almost never talked to him because of his parents decisions. It saddened me. Poor, poor Christian.

I heard a knock on the door as I was completely engrossed in the life of Christian Ozera. I quickly filed the paper back in the folder and put it on my night stand. I got up and answered the door. Jill entered my room with out saying hi or anything.

" Well, hi to you too." I said grinning at her as she sat on the edge of the bed.

" Why did you get called to his room for?" Jill's greene eyes bored in to mine as she watched me shut the door.

"Wow, you get straight to the point." I remarked.

" Dimitri had just called me to  his room to give me my assignment. I had asked him about it since we had begun our training's. "

Jill nodded as she watched me."So, who is your assignment?"

" Christian Ozera."

" Isn't he that guy that bumped into you at the Feeders?"

I nodded and a foolish grin came onto my lips. "Yeah, it is."

"Here's my advice, Lissa. " She said, her tone serious. " You need to be extra careful. You have a lot of work to do before you graduate in two weeks. Plus, your not fully caught up in your training to even graduate. Don't let him distract you just because he's too hot for you."

"Well, I could say the same to you, Jailbait." I joked.

" Lissa, I mean it." Jill said.

I sighed and shook my head. " Okay, fine. " I paused, " Oh, do you know where Christian is at so I can tell him? "

" The last time I saw him he was with that brown haired Dhampir. Rose, I think is her name. I saw them go to the commons."

I thanked Jill as I hugged her as I left to tell Christian.