n o v e m b e r 2 0 1 5

Bring back the wonderful world!

" And I think to myself what a wonderful world." - Louis Armstrong

.
.
.

I am sure we've heard what is happening right now with our world. I was disheartened when I heard the news about the terrorist attacks in Paris. France, specifically Paris (the title pretty much speaks for itself) has been my main source of inspiration for this story and the fact that the place I've dreamed of visiting someday is experiencing a gruesome situation is more than upsetting to me. Many innocent lives were lost. Many dreams were shattered. Killing people anywhere in the world for revenge is totally unacceptable. I condemn these barbaric attacks! Because of this, we no longer feel safe living in our world.

If you are reading this, please take time to pray. Pray for those who died. Pray for those who were injured. Pray for the traumatized. Pray for those who are suffering the aftereffects of the attack. Pray for Paris. Pray for Beirut and Baghdad who are experiencing the same situation. Pray for our world. This is our only world. Let us choose hope during this challenging time.

Many of you may be asking, "How can I choose hope in these dark and challenging times?" Believe me when I say there is no easy answer to this question. We become stronger when we hold on to hope. Therefore, we can and must believe that even in the darkest clouds, there is something more that will bring sunshine into our lives.

May this event challenge us to look at all the violence in our homes, communities, nation and world, and do what we can to replace the violence with peace, forgiveness and justice. Together let us fix this. Peace and happiness begins with each one of us. Let us all be agents of positive change. Let us all make the world a better place to live for the future generations to come.

#PrayforParis
#PrayforBeirut
#PrayforBaghdad

With love,
Althea x