Vacation in Paradise

When they finally had reached their destinstion, Jareth helped Sarah climb off of Jackson and he told her to close her eyes. She closed her eyes willingly, knowing that she could trust the man she loved. 

"You can open your eyes now, my love," he said, in a loving and heartfelt tone. "We've arrived." As Sarah opened her eyes, she stared into wonders of amazement and beauty. 

"Do you like it?" 

" I...I don't know what to say. You did all this for me?" 

"Yes, I did. Knowing that you will be safe here if danger approaches us shall bring me great joy and happiness." They first walked through the Oasis of Eternal Love, then across the River of Comfort, and then jumped over the Valley of Endless Laughter. They spent many days there, enjoying the  joyous wonders surrounding them. 

"Jareth?"  Sarah had spoken one day, after finally catching her breath from running with him across the area. 

"What is it, Sarah? Are you all right? Do you need anything?", Jareth had said, ready to get her whatever she needed using his powers. 

"I'm fine. It's just, I feel like there's something inside of me. Is it possible that I could be pregnant?" 

"Yes. It's possible, but this is quite unexpected of you. I mean, so soon? Are you sure that you don't want to go back yet?" 

"No, I'll be ok. If it's worrying you so much on whether or not I'll be all right, we can go back home tonight." That same day, Jareth had given Sarah a necklace that he created using his magic to celebrate their three and a half month anniversary.