Jareth Helping Edmund and Susan

Coveniently enough, Edmund and Susan were in the back courtyard when Jareth arrived. When they saw him, they had stopped what they were doing and ran over to where he was to give him a big hug because they hadn't seen him in a long time. The last time that they did, their mother had brought them to the Labyrinth Kingdom to spend the summer there.

"Oh, Uncle Jareth! I've missed you so much!", Susan had said after drying her eyes from crying tears of joy to see her favorite uncle after so many years.The last time that she had seen him was when she was four years old and Edmund was six. Now, she was eight, meaning that Edmund was turning ten and sure to be taking the throne in about eight to ten more years.

"Hello, Uncle Jareth, how've you been? Find someone to keep you happy yet?", Edmund asked him before conjuring up a small fireball in his hands.

"Actually, yes I did. Her name is Sarah and right now she is currently pregnant with your cousin," he answered before waving his hand over Edmund's to put out the fireball.

"Now, Susan, what seems to be the problem with you not being able to use your powers at all?"

"Well, actually, Uncle Jareth, I have absolutely no idea. I've tried everything, but nothing's working. Can you help me channel them, please?"

"Of course I can. Now let's begin."