The Battle

Finally, after hours of searching, Hayley and Tonks had found Susan. Sadly, she seemed much like a rag doll, limp and lifeless, as though her life was just slowly fading away. 

"Susan, wake up, wake up!" Hayley held her cousin in her arms, begging her to wake up from this horrible nightmare. She didn't know that the reason why Susan was so weak was because Caius had alrady drained out most of her powers so that she couldn't fight with them. Across the room on a table, sat an hourglass that was nearly empty. This showed how much energy that Susan had left before she was completely withdrawn from magic and would fall under King Caius' control. The only way to revive her would be to break the hourglass. 

"Tonks,please,destroy that thing! It has to help bring her back in some way." Hayley was crying because Susan was like a sister to her. Tonks picked up the hourglass and smashed it onto the floor. Suddenly, Susan began to regain her strength and her powers. 

"What happened? Where are we?", she asked. She was very confused and unaware of what was going on.

"There's no time to explain. We need to get you out of here before he finds us!" Hayley threw one of Susan's arms over her shoulder and told Tonks to do the same. They finally had caught up with everyone else just outside the castle doors. 

"Oh, Susan! You're all right!" Her father had swept her up in an enormous hug, since they hadn't seen each other for so long. As everyone was happy that the royal family was now back together, treacherous winds swept around them.  

"Did you really think that you would get away? The only way for your family to remain intact forever is to destroy me!!" Caius was towering above them from the dark tower. The sky was so dark, and you could barely see a thing. But, they knew that he was, in fact, right. If they had just left now, he would come after them again and again until he was stopped.

"Fine, Caius! If it's a fight you want, it's a fight you'll get!!!" The four children stood in front of their family, ready to defend. As they took each other's hands, bright light started to swarm around them. The prophecy was fulfilled. The blood-power of them all made it very easy for Caius to be destroyed. Together, they focused their energy onto him, weakening him quickly. King Caius was now nothing but a pile of ashes.