On His Way Home

As Jareth was flying home, he had received a telepathic message from his Aunt Grace saying, " Your queen is in serious danger. The best thing to do is send her back to her own world." 

"But I can't and I won't send her away! I love her with my entire soul and I know that she doesn't want to leave! She loves it here!!! Why must she leave?!?!?!?!", he screamed in pain, like someone had just severely injured him,like a stong pierce through his heart. 

"This baby is too strong. If you don't find a way to keep her alive, she'll die before giving birth to your heir. The power from the necklace that you've given her, I'm afraid, will have no effect against your child." 

"How can I save her? Is there a way? I'll do anything! I can't risk losing her again!" 

"You would have to consult the Ancestral Witches. They are the only ones who can help you. You must hurry!!" 

So, instead of going home to be with Sarah, Jareth headed in the direction of the Ancestral Witches home, the Dark Trench of Death, which was located on an island outside of all of the kingdoms. It was forbidden for just anyone to enter. You had to prove yourself to the witches that you were worthy of their assistance. Very few people had ever been able to prove themselves worthy. All of the others had died before reaching their lair.