Reunions

Everything was as it should be. Evil was defeated, and the two families were whole once more. The Order of the Lion went their seperate ways. Queens Lucy and Sarah were sitting together in the Labyrinth castle courtyard, wondering and worrying if any of them would come back alive. But coming up in the distance, Sarah could see a vague outline of what looked like the love of her life, and her family. In fact, it was them coming over the horizon. She ran as fast as she could, given the fact that she was wearing a full-length dress and heels. Lucy saw her beloved husband and children and just began to cry with tears of joy in her eyes. With the return of the royal families and a no happier family ruling over two kingdoms with knowledge and reverence for the people, life was content once more in the Underground. Edmund was married to a beautiful woman two years later. She was the princess of the Rohan Kingdom, where they were bountiful in all things to do with growing food. She was amazing when it came time to plant in their family garden. Her name was Angela. Also, Susan had fallen in love with the prince of Melody, where music was the best and easiest pastime to soothe the mind and win the heart of the one you love. He had the most beautiful singing voice. It was as if his voice was given to him by an angel. His name was Brandon. Not too long after Edmund was married, Susan and Brandon were engaged to be married. But, being married, having relationships and planning to start  their own families never took time away from fullfilling their destinies as the Chosen Four. They had many adventures together. With learning to better enhance their powers as one and working together, it was a bit difficult. The boys would always try to control everything that they did. But, they were able to get over themselves and complete their missons. As they grew older, they found themselves being able to better control their powers.